ch.15.

💜💜
YN goes to her cabin, and sits on the chair. YN was thinking about something when the door of her cabin opens and Isha comes in.

Isha sat in front of YN,Where did you, say why you were not picking up my phone for two days

Where did you, say why you were not picking up my phone for two days.

YN: nothing just busy,

Isha: (making faces) Yes, you are a busy person.

YN laughing; yes i am.. now tell me, kis Khushi me apne yaha darshan diye.

Isha (annoyingly): What do you mean,? i come to you for some work.. huh...

YN: You don't come to me, but you come to the cafe with some work or the other.

Isha: because the cafe is far from my house. I can come to your home to meet you but not the cafe.

YN:(deep sigh) ok ok tell me why are you here?

Isha is getting excited,
there is a party tomorrow evening.

YN carelessly,
so what do i do?

Isha:Are.... That party is being organized by Singhania.
On hearing this, YN's entire attention goes to Isha's words.

Isha: Tomorrow those big businessmen will come. dad will also go. I wanted to ask.....

YN in the middle
I will also go.

Isha is surprised.
didn't i hear right... Means after two years you are saying yes to go to a party. That too before I asked. what is the matter?

YN: The first thing I knew you were going to ask would I go or not? And secondly, you have said that big businessmen will come.
So maybe an investor will be found for the new branch of my cafe. Now it is understood.

Isha: Yes,, got it. acha i go now. I want to invite someone else to the party.

YN: Ok byee.. Isha also leaves after saying bye.

YN sipping her coffee,
For the first time after two years, the party is being organized by Singhania. Something is about to happen. then put hand on heart- Why am I scared? What is going to happen like this.

In the evening,

Coming to Seema YN's cabin,
Ma'am, all the arrangements for the date have been done.

YN: Ok. By the way, who is that couple?

Seema: ma'am,, Aaryan Singhania and yakshi Thakkar.

YN shocked,
WHAT???

Seema(confused): what ma'am??

YN controlling herself,
Aahhh.... Nothing you go and once Recheck everything. And when will they both come.

Seema: ma'am, Must be just coming.

YN (nods.): Ok, after their arrival, you attend them. now go.

Seema: ok ma'am Saying this, Seema leaves from there.