PUNISHMENT

💜💜

YN goes to her room and closes the door and sits on the bed. YN had seen Tavish angry for the first time today. The truth was that this was the real face of Tavish, Tavish used to be a different person in front of YN. But today YN saw a glimpse of Tavish Singhania.

YN: what happened to me? i was scared of him. he was shouting so loud.. leave it YN. Saying this, YN goes to the washroom to change clothes..

YN changes and comes to the bed, She was very tired. That's why she falls asleep as soon as she goes to bed..

On the other hand, Tavish is in his room..
Tavish looking at YN photo : you hurt me today YN!! then there will be punishment... not to you but to your loved ones......
because their pain will hurt you too!
Saying this Tavish call someone..

YN was sleeping in her room when her phone rings. Due to which YN's sleep breaks. When she checks the phone, the phone was from Bhuvik's hostel. She quickly picks up the phone,

YN: Hello!

Other side: you are Bhuvik's sister speaking?
I am Bhuvik's class teacher speaking.

YN: Yes, I am speaking Bhuvik's sister, what happened??

Teacher: Miss Shah, Bhuvik has badly beaten a boy today, so I have to suspend him for a week.
YN gets shocked after listening to the teacher.

YN: Look ma'am, there must have been some misunderstanding, you know Bhuvik. He can't do that.

Teacher: Miss Shah, Nothing can be done now!
I have to suspend Bhuvik. That boy has got a lot of injuries. his parents have complained.

YN: (nervously) Can I talk to Bhuvik once?

Teacher: yeah sure!
After speaking she gives the phone to Bhuvik.

YN: Bhuvi,, baby,,

Bhuvi:(scared) Di, I have done nothing, please do something! if mumma found out..??

YN: Relax Bhuvi, Nothing will happen! I'm with u!
Anyway they are suspending you for a week, Mumma will not know anything. Kabir will go to pick you up.Ok!

Bhuvi: Ok Di,, Bhuvik disconnects the phone after speaking.

YN quickly calls Kabir,

YN: Kabir is an important work!!

Kabir: What happened?? Why are you sounding so upset.

YN: Kabir you take bhuvi to your home. He has been suspended for a week!

Kabir: suspend but why??

YN: The teacher was saying that Bhuvi has hit a boy a lot. I spoke to Bhuvi, he denied that he did not do all this.. He is scared. Please leave soon!

Kabir: Ok! I'll call you later.
Kabir cuts the call.

YN: I have to go to meet Bhuvi.
YN comes out of the room. Then Neha is seen her

YN: Neha, i'm going out. I will come in a while.

Neha: But Bhabhi, you can't go now.!

YN:(confused) What do you mean?

Neha: It means that you cannot go out of the house before marriage. Bro has clearly refused.

YN: What,, but i have important work.

Neha: Bhabi, If it is more important, then you talk to Bro. Maybe he will give permission!
YN nods yes after listening to Neha. But how today Tavish misbehaved with her was going on in her mind.

YN:(in mind) he is already angry, Don't know whether permission will be given or not. But we have to talk. YN thinking and goes to the lift.

YN goes straight to the 4th floor. She leaves the lift and goes to Tavish's room. She looks all around. But Tavish is nowhere to be seen from him. At last she goes to the balcony.

Tabish was standing there. YN stands behind Tavish.

Tavish peeche palatkar : you came!

YN:(confused):  how do you know i.. Then after thinking something, YN's eyes widen with surprise.

YN: it's all you did?

Evil smile comes on Tavish's face after listening to YN.

Tavish: (evil smile) Beauty With Brain!!!

YN:(angrily) Why did you do all this? Why did you target my brother?

Tavish: (cold voice) I don't need to target your so called brother.. This was a punishment.

YN: What punishment??

Tavish coming closer to YN : Punishment for questioning me!
If I had done something to you, you would have forgotten. But if something happens to your family, you will never be able to forget. You insulted me, that's why your brother is suffering. After all he is your weakness..

YN:(angrily) The family is yours too. so you also have a weakness.. if any........

Tavish: (cold voice) Wrong Baby! I definitely have a family, but there is no weakness. Tavish Singhania has no weaknesses. And never will be!
Saying this, Tavish leaves from there.

YN near the swimming pool looking at her reflection in the water : everyone has a weakness Tavish. If not today then tomorrow it will be yours too. And i wish your weakness gets every pain. So that you also feel the pain. Your weakness should be that person closest to you. When he is in pain then you will also be in agony, I really wish that day comes soon.
YN leaves from there.

She don't know, knowingly unknowingly for whom she has asked for pain!! (Poor YN)

YN goes to her room. Because she knew that Tavish did all this, So he will not let her meet Bhuvik.

YN was drinking water when she gets a call from Kabir.

YN: Hello..

Kabir: I have brought Bhuvi to my house.

YN: how is he now?

Kabir looking at Bhuvik : he is a bit disturbed but Jimmy is trying to divert his mind.

YN: Ok. Kabir, mumma should not know this thing.

Kabir: don't worry, I'll take care of everything. But how did all this happen?
YN becomes silent on this question of Kabir.

Kabir: (serious voice) you know everything?

YN:(deep sigh) Kabir, i don't want to talk now !!

Kabir: Ok. Take care.
Kabir cuts the call.

YN puts her phone on the night stand.
At night she sleeps after having dinner in the room. After all, tomorrow was going to be quite hectic...

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::