ch.56

💜💜

Next Day.

Tavish and YN were sleeping on the bed hugging each other. Light sunlight coming from the balcony falls on YN's face, Annoyed, YN hides her head in Tavish's chest. And holds Tavish tightly.

Tavish's eyes open when YN is holding him. Tavish sees YN who was sleeping hugging him.

Tavish in YN's ear: Wifey, it's morning...

YN in her sleep: Hmm..

Tavish caressing YN's back : What Hmm Wifey..

YN moving a little: Don't do it, Tavish !

YN was getting sensation by turning Tavish's hand on her back.

Tavish caressing her stomach: Why Wifey?

After listening to Tavish, YN raises her head and looks at Tavish. Who was smiling seeing her only.

YN narrowing her eyes: You don't leave a single chance to bother me.

Tavish smirked: Bothering you is my favorite thing Wifey,
Tavish pinches YN's nose.

YN playfully slap on Tavish's shoulder: It hurts.

Tavish biting YN's cheek : How it is Wifey.

YN caressing her cheek : it also hurts.

Tavish comes over to YN and looks into her eyes : Get used to being hurt. Wifey.
Tavish again bites YN on the cheek.
YN stares at Tavish with her hand on her cheek.

Tavish kisses YN's eyes. Her eyes automatically close.
Tavish smiles evil seeing YN's closed eyes.

Tavish in YN's ear: Wifey, My touch is affecting you.

YN quickly opens her eyes after listening to Tavish.

YN looks into the eyes of Tavish, who was looking at her with an evil smile.

YN looking around: it's not like that.

Tavish raises one of his eyebrows : Really Wifey, That's why you are with me last night after a kiss and.............
Saying this, Tavish stops. And looking at YN with evil smiling.

YN's cheeks turned red after listening to Tavish.
YN looks at Tavish who was enjoying her condition.
She gets angry.

YN angrily: so what happened... You are my husband. i do anything with you Not a big deal. I have full rights. And it's happened too many times between us anyway. So stop teasing me. And one thing, being affected by the touch of your husband is not a bad thing. What is the big deal in your effect me?

YN says everything in one breath.
She looks at Tavish who was looking at her without any emotion. YN looks into Tavish's blue eyes.

That's when Tavish gets up from the bed. And picks up YN in the bridlestyle. She puts her arms around Tavish's neck and looks at him intently.

Tavish taking YN to the washroom, in a cold voice : Wifey, You know you have just confessed something.

After listening to Tavish, YN looks at Tavish with confusion.
Then she remembers her words and her eyes become big.

Tavish makes YN stand under the shower. She was looking at Tavish with her eyes widened.

Tavish turns on the shower and puts his hand on YN's cheek. : you remembered Wifey, what have you confessed.

YN just looks at Tavish. She didn't have any answer.

Tavish going close to YN's lips : well i know Wifey, that how much I'm affecting you.

Saying this, Tavish puts his lips on her lips. And he pins her to the wall.

Tavish was kissing YN passionately. She was also kissing him back. After about 15 minutes, Tavish separates from YN. And puts his lips on YN's neck,

YN putting her hand on Tavish's shoulders in a slow voice: Tavish please no.

Tavish stops after listening to her and looks at her. She also sees Tavish. Shower water was falling on both of them.

Tavish leans and whispers into YN's ear: OK. But Iska hisaab main baad me barabar karunga. Wifey!
Tavish kisses YN on the ear and walks away.

YN just stares at Tavish but doesn't say anything. After about half an hour both came out of the washroom, she went straight to the closet room. YN comes out after a while. And she sees that Tavish was standing in the balcony talking to someone. YN goes downstairs picking up her phone.

YN goes to the kitchen and starts making breakfast. She looks at Preeti Singhania's photo on her phone carefully for a few moments.
Then something comes to her mind. She quickly calls Isha.

OTP

YN: Hello ish.....

Isha : hey, YN how are you.?

YN deep sigh : I'm fine. You tell me that you had gone to Kabir's cottage.

Isha : yes, went and told them everything.

YN: Ok.

Isha paused for a moment: YN can I say one thing?

YN while working : yes speak ish..

Isha : Jaksh's nature seemed strange to me, Means as soon as he saw Preeti Singhania's photo, he started reacting strangely.। But apart from me, no one noticed this.

YN remembers that day after listening to Isha. When YN talked about Preeti Singhania in that room, Jaksh left from there by making an excuse.

YN was thinking only then Isha: You have faith in me that I am telling the truth.

YN out of her snap : of course I trust you ish..

Isha : Thank God, I thought you will also speak, I am thinking too much.

YN: means Jimmy...

Isha in the middle : Did you have anything else to say YN..?

YN: Hmm. You will go to my house today. In mommy's room.

Isha in confusion: But why? Do you want to talk to aunty?

YN deep sigh : ish.. I have some doubts, I have to clear the same. You will go to Mumma's room. Carefully mumma's room, And I don't want to talk to mom right now. After talking to her, I should not tell her about SP.

Isha : But what do I have to do in Auntie's room?

YN: You will know that yourself.

Isha : ok see ya bye..

YN : Hmm byee.

YN disconnects the call.

And looks outside once. Is there Tavish somewhere? But Tavis was not there.

_____________________________________________