Ch. 158, Are you seducing me Wifey.

💜💜

SINGHANIA PALACE

YN wakes up. She looks at the time.
And sits on the bed.

YN herself : uff I have become very sleepy. But what I can do. I was feeling a little sleepy today.

YN gets up from the bed and goes to the washroom.
After some time YN comes out, at this time she was wearing a bathrobe.
YN goes to the closet room and wears clothes.

YN comes out and starts getting ready, standing in front of the dressing table., After getting ready, she picks up her phone and purse and walks out of the bedroom.

YN comes out of the lift. Her eyes go to Sheetal. Who was going towards the kitchen while talking to someone on the phone.

Seeing Sheetal, YN makes fists with her hands.

YN gritting his teeth : Bloody Bitch, thodi si bhi sharam nahi aati hai ise. Itna kuch karne ke baad bhi sukoon se saans le rahi hai ye.

YN looks at Sheetal with hatred.
And leaves from there.

Night Time

In cafe

YN turns off her laptop and stands up.

Seema comes inside : Ma'am aap ne bulaya?

YN keeping her laptop in the drawer: Seema. How many times have I said that don't call me ma'am.
You manage more than half the café. I am just the owner of the name, so call me by my name only.

Seema taking a deep breath : As you wish YN.

YN smiling : that's good. And yes, I was saying that construction is starting from tomorrow in Pune. So you send someone from our team there. The same person will also handle the cafe in Pune.

Seema nods : Ok YN. I will send someone in the morning.

YN picking up her purse : ok. Bye.

YN leaves the cafe.

YN goes out of the cafe. She was checking something on her phone. Just then YN looks up and looks ahead.
YN's eyes widen with surprise after seeing Tavish in front of her.

Tavish was standing leaning against the car. At this time Tavish was wearing black shirt and black pants.
Two buttons of the shirts were open. And Tavish's eyes were on the ground.

YN looking at Tavish : Mujhe aisi feeling kyu aa rahi hai ki Tavish gusse me hai. I hope ye feeling galat ho. Gusse wale Tavish ko handle karna bahot mushkil ho jaata hai mere liye.

YN takes a deep breath and moves towards Tavish.

YN stands in front of Tavish. Tavish's sights were still down.

YN placing her hand on Tavish's shoulder : Tavish.

As soon as YN said this, Tavish holds YN and pins her to the car.

YN looks at Tavish with surprise : What are you doing? Tavish?

Tavish holding YN's arms, cold voice : Really Wifey..? What am I doing? and what are you doing?

YN confused : What did I do Tavish?

Tavish went closer to YN's face : You came to the cafe without telling me. They didn't even pick up my call. Wifey, You know I don't like such carelessness at all.

YN gulped : Tavish, I had forgotten that in the morning. Then I was busy with work. I didn't pay attention to the phone.

Tavish staring at YN : you forgot me Wifey?