Ch.68

💜💜

Suddenly the lights go off causing panic in the whole hall. there were no normal people here. All were known names of the underworld. All the people were alerted due to such a sudden switch off of the lights.

The lights turn on before anyone does anything.

Everyone stares in amazement,
Because Tavish and YN were missing from there.

Khalid Angrily : shit... No King, You can't win like this.
Khalid calls someone.

Jaideep smiling : After all he is my son. He took YN.

Sheetal looks at Jaideep after listening to him.

Sheetal in mind : What a big misunderstanding you are Jaideep, I'm 100% sure Tavish is in love with YN.

Sheetal was thinking that,
Komal putting a hand on her shoulder: what happened where did you get lost ?

Sheetal : Nothing, just thinking that Tavish must have gone there with YN.

After listening to Sheetal, Komal looks at Suyash.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Kabir leaves the party hall : We have to find YN and Tavish.

Jimmy walking around the party hall,
I know Kabir, But don't know where they both went.
Both of them are not in this hall.

Hearing Jimmy's words, Kabir punches a nearby wall.
JK and Jimmy also come out.

Jimmy holding Kabir's hand: What are you doing, have you gone mad?

Kabir angrily : Ha, I have gone mad, so much is happening, it is not clear who is with and who is against. And YN, Don't understand What happened to her? How can she be so comfortable with Tavish and so happy.

JK looking at Kabir: Why can't she.
Kabir and Jimmy look at JK after listening to him.

JK : YN can do whatever she wants, it is her life, if she loves Tavish then it is her choice.

Hearing JK's words, Kabir clenches his fists in anger.

Kabir's eyes go to Khalid as soon as someone says something.

Kabir Looking at Khalid: let's go,
After listening to Kabir, JK and Jimmy see Kabir with confusion.
They both follow Kabir's eyes, then look at Kabir, Kabir's eyes were on Khalid.
JK and Jimmy understand the meaning of Kabir.

All three sit in the car and go after Khalid.

khalid was driving the car
Kabir, Jimmy and JK were following him.

Whereas SP's car was ahead of Khalid's car.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Here Tavish and YN were also in the car. Tavish was driving the car. And YN was looking back again and again.

Tavish looks at the front of the road : Wifey, Nothing will happen by looking back again and again.

YN looking back: a lot will happen Tavish. Everyone knows about the place where we are going, if someone is following us.

Tavish holding YN's hand : So meri Wifey dar rahi hai.

YN Looking at Tavish's face : shayad ki kahi tumhe kho naa du.

Tavish smirked : Don't worry Wifey, Naa tum mujhe khone wali ho naa main tumhe.

YN does not say anything after listening to Tavish. She just holds Tavish's hand tightly.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Whereas Kabir was driving the car. Jimmy was sitting on the passenger seat. And JK behind.