Ch. 116

💜💜

SINGHANIA INDUSTRIES

Tavish's cabin

YN was eating cupcakes sitting on the couch.
And Tavish was reading some file sitting on his chair.

YN : Tavish I'm getting bored.

Tavish reading file : Wifey, Go to the room. there is a laptop in the room. You can watch anything..

YN nods : Ok.

YN goes to the room.
She goes to the room and sits on the bed watching the series on the laptop.

Outside, Tavish was looking at the file when there was a knock on the door of the cabin.

Tavish looking at the file, in cold voice : Come in.

Hina comes inside as soon as Tavish says.

Hina : Hi Tavish.

Tavish raised his head and looked at Hina. : self-respect naam ki chiz to hai nahi tum me.

Hina going towards Tavish and sitting on the table : Come on Tavish Tumhare samne kya hi respect. Afterall I'm yours.

While YN was opening the door of the room to drink water, Hina's voice is heard from outside.

YN opens her eyes slightly and starts looking outside.
YN's eyes widen seeing Hina sitting next to Tavish at Tavish's table.

YN herself : Ye chhipkali Tavish ki table par kya kar rahi hai?

Tavish sarcastically : Hmm I see how you give pleasure to my family members, right Hina.

Hina leaning towards tavish : Oh Tavish main kuch bhi karu tumhe kya hi farak padta hai na.

YN angrily : Ye chhipkali aisa lag raha hai Tavish par gir hi jaayegi. Tavish stop her please.

Tavish Stern voice : Stop.

A smile comes on YN's face as soon as Tavish says it.

Hina confused : what?

Tavish khadde hokar : Mujhe batane ki jarurat hai?

Hina standing and stroking Tavish's cheek : oh Tavish, your wife's not here, so we can do something. If you want

YN's eyes become small after listening to Hina.

YN glaring at Hina : Bandariya si shakal ki, cheap lady She is trying to seduce my Tavish. I will not leave her.

Whereas, Tavish jerked Hina's hand, holding Hina's hair tightly in his fist., cold voice :
STAY IN YOUR FUCKING LIMIT YOU BED WARMER.

Tavish pushes Hina, Hina starts falling but manages herself by holding the table.

YN smiling seeing this move of Tavish : Wah Tavish. I love you. You are the best.

Hina gritting her teeth  : You Tavish Do not forget that you have announced to marry me.

Tavish evil smile : Oh come on Hina. You don't look so stupid but if you are then what can i do.

Hina confused : what do you want to say

Tavish evil smile : Oh Darling just wait and watch
NOW OUT.

Hina shocked : What?

Tavish cold voice : I said, Out  bloody deaf woman.

Hina staring at Tavish: I will not leave you.

Hina leaves.

Tavish looking front : come out Wifey,