Ch. 106

💜💜

Kabir was driving. And Jessika was looking out the window. There was traffic ahead.
Kabir stops the car.

Jessika looking at Kabir : Don't get too attached to Kiara.

Kabir looking at Jessika : Why?

Jessika takes a deep breath: Me and Kiara will go back after my work is done.

Kabir quickly : Both of you will not go anywhere.

Jessika looking at Kabir: And who are you to decide?

Kabir looking into Jessika's eyes: Your husband and Kiara's father.

Jessika slightly smiling : Which of these two relationships have you fulfilled best?

Kabir looking in front: You know how my condition was at that time Jessika, i know I made a mistake but the mistake can also be corrected.

Jessika sarcastically : That's right, in 5 years you haven't realized that you made a mistake. And today when I came in front of you, you realized that you have made a mistake. Great..

Hearing Jessika's words, Kabir tightens his grip on the steering wheel.

Even before Kabir can say anything, a voice comes from behind.

Kiara in sleepy voice : Mumma, Kabir uncle where are we going?

Jessika : baby we are on the way, will reach home in a while. you sleep.

After listening to Jessika, Kiara sleeps in a while.
The traffic had cleared. There is no talk between Kabir and Jessika as of now.

After a while, Kabir stops the car outside the apartment, after getting down from the car, takes Kiara in his arms Kabir kisses Kiara on her forehead and gives her to Jessika.

Jessika takes Kiara in her arms and leaves after taking a look at Kabir.
Kabir takes a deep breath seeing Jessika going inside, then leaves from there sitting in the car.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

SINGHANIA PALACE

YN goes to the bedroom and puts her bag on the couch.
YN slides the balcony door and stands in the balcony.

Tavish comes and hugs YN from behind.

Tavish with his chin on YN's shoulder : What happened Wifey?

YN looking at the moon: You are really cruel Tavish.

Tavish kissing YN's shoulder: Of course I am Wifey, you always knew that right?

YN placing her head on Tavish's shoulder: Hmmm but is it necessary to give such a bad death to someone?

Tavish tightens his grip on YN's stomach: death depends on the mistake Wifey.
And she tried to take you away from me, so how could I have given her an easy death.

Saying this, Tavish starts kissing YN from shoulder to neck.

YN tilts her head: is our relationship is toxic?

Tavish turning YN on his side, in a cold voice : it is Wifey, and I love our toxic relationship.

YN looking into Tavish's eyes : But toxicity sab barbaad kar deta hai. Tavish.

Tavish caressing YN's cheek, in cold voice : Sab barbaad honge tabhi to hum aabad honge.

YN confused : Tumhari baate na mere sar ke upar jaati hai.