ch.49

💜💜

YN goes to Isha's house today. How many days have passed since YN had not met Isha. She parks her car in front of Isha's house and goes inside. The guards there knew YN. She had come here many times before.

YN goes inside. Nobody sees her in the hall, only then a maid sees her.

Maid: YN Beta, you here....

YN: yes Aunty, I had come to meet Isha.

Maid: YN, Isha is in her room.

YN looking here and there, where is Aunty Uncle?

Maid: Both of them have gone on a business trip.

YN: ohh.. Saying this, YN goes upstairs to Isha's room.

At this time Isha was sitting on the bed doing something on her phone.
She looks towards the sound of the door opening.
Isha stands up in surprise seeing YN.

Isha surprised and Happy: YN you here!!

YN expressionless: why can't come ?

Isha holding YN's hand and bringing her inside : Of course you're always welcome.

Saying this, Isha makes her sit on the bed.

Isha in a complaining tone: You are coming today, after marriage you did not even show your face. I thought you forgot me!

YN looking at Isha: I had not forgotten you, I was just busy.

Isha raising her eyebrows: Where were you busy??

After listening to Isha, YN looks at Isha for a few moments. Then takes a deep breath and tells everything to Isha..
From the drink spike in the party to the truth of the SP.

After telling everything, YN looks at Isha. The one who was looking at her shocked.

YN looking at Isha: So much was happening Isha. i didn't have time to see you.

Isha placing hand on YN's cheek: YN!

YN looks up at Isha,
After seeing her for some time, Isha quickly hugs her. She starts crying as soon as Isha hugs her.
She needed someone's support at this time. YN was feeling very lonely. Apart from this, the truth of SP was troubling her more.

Isha was caressing YN's head without saying anything.
Isha knew that YN needed to let out all the bubbles inside her at this time.

YN keeps crying for about half an hour. Her crying had now turned into hiccups.

Isha separates her from herself and sees her face, YN's face turned red due to crying.

Isha wiping YN's tears: sshhh.. YN Relax, everything will be alright.

YN Looking at Isha with teary eyes,
how isha how.... He is my own dad, he shoots at me...

Isha in the middle: YN, he did not know that it was you, hearing this YN looks at Isha.

Isha giving water to YN: you calm down YN! You need to be relaxed.
Saying this, Isha makes YN drink water.

Isha kneels in front of YN.
YN was just looking at Isha.

Isha took a deep breath holding YN's hand,
Listen YN, I have nothing to do with all this.
but i know you YN! You are very strong. It is not YN's nature to cry. you are lioness YN! I know you very well. You are not one to give up. YN you have to fight. If this is a game You have to play this game. Even if you win or lose, you have to play.

Then Isha stood a little far away from YN and looked at her: Show everyone that YN you are not weak.
If you are also a princess, then listen to me YN, not every princess is weak. Then whether a hero or a villain comes in the life of a princess!
You have to show everyone from Kabir to SP YN, what are you!

Saying this, Isha makes YN stand up.
YN was just looking at Isha for a while.
Tears had stopped from her eyes.

Isha holding YN's hand and looking into her eyes : And I promise you, whenever you need me, you will find me with you. in any event.

YN hugs Isha. Isha also a back hug her.

After a while, YN separates from Isha.

YN: i promise Isha, I won't be weak anymore.
You told the truth, I am not one of those who give up. Earlier this fight was professional. But now this is personal. So there is no chance for everyone to agree. Now I will fight From our own people as well as from others.
There was determination in YN's eyes while speaking this.

Isha smiling: Be careful YN! According to what you have said, Tavish is not a raw player.

YN: doesn't matter Isha! Now I have nothing to lose Now I also want to know why Tavish marry me?
Isha : Know, but today we will only have fun.

YN: what kind of fun?

Isha : Hmmm horror movie, what say?

YN wide eyes : Isha, You know. I don't like that at all.

Isha : ohh.. The lioness is already scared.

YN: hey, don't underestimate me, Let's see.

Isha :Ok.

Isha holds YN's hand and takes her to the theater room in her house. Both start watching horror movies.

SINGHANIA INDUSTRIES,

Tavish was doing something on his laptop. But his attention was wandering again and again.

Tavish rests his head on his chair and closes his eyes. Morning face of YN was coming in front of his eyes.

Tavish himself: Why does your breakup matter to me? Wifey! That's what I wanted you to give up.. so why now??

Then thinking of something, a strange smile comes on Tavish's face. Tavish opens his eyes and gets up from the chair. And goes directly to the terrace.

Tavish stands on the edge of the terrace and closes his eyes by spreading both his hands. YN's face comes in front of his eyes again.

Tavish with his closed eyes : you are doing wrong Wifey! You are making a big mistake by making a place in my heart and mind! You are awakening my inner emotions for yourself!
You are my pawn as well as Queen in my game. But Wifey, You are troubling yourself by getting into my heart. you're making me fall in love with you Wifey.
Saying this, Tavish opens his eyes. At this time his eyes were turning red.

Tavish looking up: if i fell in love with you YN, so you will regret

Ek Hero Ki Mohabbat Beshak Khushi Deti Ho, but
Agar Mere Jaisa Villain Kisi se Mohabbat Kare To...............
Evil smiling: To... Har Had Paar Hoti Hai
Tavish Singhania's love is more dangerous than his enmity and hatred. And you can't stop this danger from coming to you YN!
Tavish Singhania ki Mohabbat aag hai!
you'll have to work hard to handle the heat YN!

While speaking, there was fire in Tavish's eyes, which whatever be the pain and happiness, was going to give only to YN.

Here, YN was laughing openly with Isha, unaware of this fire of Tavish...

____________________________________________