ch.47

💜💜

YN goes out of the Singhania Palace.
She was walking carefully holding her dress.
That's when YN raises her head and looks in front of her.
In front, Tavish was doing something on his phone while leaning against the car.

Tavish wore a black tuxedo. He was looking very handsome. YN's gaze rests on Tavish for a moment.

YN Looking at Tavish in mind,
Haay... why is he so Handsome... I can't even resist him... By the way, what is the need to resist, He is my husband. 1minute,
When did I start accepting him as my husband? fix your mind YN.
Thinking this, YN moves forward shaking her head.

She goes to Tavish. Tavish raises his head and looks at her. She was not looking at Tabish at this time. Tavish was only looking at her till one.

Tavish grabs YN by the waist and pulls her close to him

Tavish grabs YN by the waist and pulls her close to him.. YN looks at Tavish with surprise.

Tavish bend down in YN's ear : You are looking so hot Wifey, and you can see me!
By saying this, Tavish straightens up.

YN looking at Tavish: Why should I look at you?

Tavish smirked: Wifey, You were just checking me out. Am I right or not..?

YN Stuttering: I you,... I was not looking at you.

Tavish tucking YN's hair behind her ear,
Really Wifey!

YN annoyingly: yes, I was watching, and was also checking out. So you are my husband.
Should I see you or check you, I have a right!

YN had said this thing irritatedly. When she is realised. What has she said then she starts looking here and there.
Tavish was continuously looking at YN's face.

Then Tavish leaves YN: let's go

Saying this, Tavish makes YN sit in the car.
And also sits down. The driver starts the car.

YN and Tavish don't talk the whole way. She Was looking out of the car the whole time. The car stops after about 2 hours.

Tavish gets down from the car, YN also gets down.
YN looks all around. She understood that they are in outer Mumbai. But did not know where it is. Then Tavish comes in front of YN.