Ch.52

💜💜

Next Morning..

Tavish and YN were on the bed cuddling each other's arms. YN was wearing Tavish's shirt. And Tavish just wore his lowers.
Tavish was running his fingers through YN's hair. She was staring at Tavish.

Tavish : What are you looking at Wifey?

YN Looking at Tavish: I am thinking something.

Tavish : What?

YN caresses Tavish's chest,
that's how weird our relationship is. I fight with you, you fight me but every night we are with each other. what is our relationship Tavish?

Saying this, YN looks at Tavish's face.
who was looking at her only.

Tavish nudges YN closer and closer,
Wifey, This is what, is most special about us.
Hum dur hokar bhi pas haoi। Alag hokar bhi ek hai। Dushman hokar bhi........

As soon as he spoke this, Tavish started looking into YN's eyes. And leaves his point incomplete.

YN Looking into Tavish's eyes,
Dushman hokar bhi kya Tavish?

Tavish ignores YN's words,
Well Wifey, I don't fight with you.

After listening to Tavish, YN looks at Tavish's face for a moment. She could understand that Tavish is ignoring her words.

Then YN laughed a little: Yes, you don't fight, you just give punishment.. After all, Tavish Singhania's ego is huge.
Tavish laughs at YN's talk.

YN fixing Tavish's hair,
Kaash Tum iss gunaah ke duniya ke King naa hote!

Tavish Seeing YN intensely,
Wifey, Is duniya me KAASH ka koi vajud nahi hai। ye KAASH kabhi sach nahi hota। kabhi nahi।

Saying this, Tavish has to run his fingers on YN's cheek.

YN in lost voice: I want to live a normal life Tavish.

After listening to YN, Tavish's finger which was moving on YN's cheek stops.

YN Looking at Tavish with teary eyes: i want to be happy Tavish! out of every trouble! live a happy life, live like a normal couple!

Tavish looking intently at YN: You really want to live normal?

YN: Hmm, just normal! Khoon kharaba in sabse dur..

After listening to YN, Tavish starts looking into YN's eyes with intensity, as if he wants to read her soul. Is there any lie somewhere?

But only the truth was visible in YN's eyes. It was true that she really wants a normal life. Where there is no shadow of all these problems.!

Tavish putting his hand on YN's cheek: Ok, we will go away from here. Where there will be only the two of us. You and Me!
After listening to Tavish, YN quickly hugs him.

A devil smile comes on YN's face as soon as they hug.

YN hugging Tavish: Thank you Tavish.

Then in her mind: you played a lot Tavish.
Now my turn. I will go far away from all these and stay with you to find out every truth.
She Devil smiles while thinking.

After hugging for a while, YN separates from Tavish. Tavish and YN were looking into each other's eyes.

Then YN goes ahead and puts her lips on Tavish's lips.. Tavish tightens his grip on YN's waist. Both were kissing each other with full passion.

After about 20 minutes, Tavish YN's lips separate. Tavish joins his head with YN's.

Tavish runs his finger around YN's neck,
Wifey, you're making me lose control. You'll regret it if I lose control, anyway you're tired from last night. So do you want that...