Ch.90

💜💜

After YN leaves, Kabir angrily throws away all the things kept on the table.

Shekhawat : Kabir what are you doing?

Kabir angrily : How dare she... she slapped me..

JK : YN has not done anything wrong.

Kabir starts staring at JK after listening to him.

Jimmy : Jaksh Tu to chup reh abhi.. please..

JK looking at jimmy : kyun chup rahu.. Ha, What did I say that I had to remain silent.
She had come here to resign but Kabir himself started fighting with her. So what wrong did YN do?

Kabir angrily : You will definitely speak, after all you are Tavish's brother... Bloody Bhaigiri...

Then JK clutching Kabir's collar and gritting his teeth : Abhi Bhaigiri tumne puri dekhi nahi hai Kabir..

Jimmy  : Kya kar Raha hai Jaksh? Control yourself.

Kabir glaring at JK : Dikhao jitni Bhaigiri dikhani hai. Kabir Singh yahi hai, tum Singhania's ko dekhne ke liye.

Saying this, Kabir leaves from there.

Jimmy shaking JK : Are you mad or what Jaksh.. What were you doing.. Kabir is our senior. He is our chief. You cannot misbehave with Kabir like this.

JK : And what he does, he's right every time. I do not see any fault of YN here. She had just come here to give her resignation. There was no need to make such a big fuss over it.

Jimmy takes a deep breath : But it's done.

JK : Sometimes I feel that Kabir is not professional here but personal.

Shekhawat shouting : Stop both of you.

JK and Jimmy become silent when Shekhawat shouts.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

On the other hand,

YN drives the car and stops the car outside her house.

YN starts looking outside towards the gate while sitting in the car.. YN had a great desire to meet Riya ji, but she did not have the courage to go in front of her after the way she talked to Riya ji on the wedding day.

YN taking a deep breath : Sorry Mumma.. I can't meet you. I am guilty of talking badly to you on the day of my marriage and now I cannot put you in danger by meeting you.
Don't know when, where and how someone might attack.

YN smiles seeing the house for the last time. And drives the car towards the cafe.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

SINGHANIA INDUSTRIES

Tavish was at this time sitting on a chair in his cabin. He was playing with the paperweight.

Tavish : never thought you'd change me Wifey. But I'm changing. The villain of people's life is becoming the hero of your life.
Tavish stops spinning the paperweight.

Tavish Leaning on the Chair, smirked : But only for you.. Little bit changes inside Tavish Singhania will also be just for you.
Saying this, Tavish closes his eyes.

(( When he closes his eyes, a small girl appears in front of Tavish's eyes. Whose age would be around 6 years, there was also a boy with her. Who was about 12 years old.