Ch. 78

💜💜

Tavish and YN were in each other's arms. Tavish down his head and looks at YN. who was sleeping soundly. Tavish gets up from the bed by kissing YN on the forehead.

And goes out wearing clothes

Tavish comes out to the hall where the computer was installed. There were sofas and chairs in front. Jay was also there who was typing something.

 Jay was also there who was typing something

Tavish Leaning on the wall : any update??

Jay standing looking at Tavish : Boss, Khalid was there at that time, but his whereabouts are not yet known.

Listening to Jay, Tavish closes his eyes and rubs his hand on his neck.
Seeing Tavish doing this, Jay understands. Tavish is getting angry.

Tavish open his eyes : you..

That's when from behind Jay : Don't know but will know.

Hearing this voice, Jay turns back.
Whereas Tavish stood leaning against the wall without any emotion.

Jay surprised : Nik you??

Nikki approaching Jay : yes i am..

Then looking at Tavish : King, Khalid will be known. I have targeted his special man. His whereabouts will be in front of us in a while.

Nikki starts thinking after saying this.

Nikki shoots Jedan and puts a tracker on his clothes. Which fell in his jacket pocket. At that time neither Khalid nor Jedan had noticed this.

Tavish looking at Nikki : It is better for both of you if you know. Otherwise consequences are not good for both of you.

Jay and Nikki : we know!

Nikki looking at Tavish : where is YN?

Tavish : YN??

Nikki quickly : ohh sorry Ma'am YN Ma'am..

Tavish : good.

Tavish sits on the King sofa, doing something in his iPad.

Jay and Nikki also sit down.