Ch. 173 I want my Tavish

💜💜

Next Morning

SINGHANIA PALACE

YN wakes up, looks around with sleepy eyes, then gets up from the bed and leaves the room.
YN goes straight to gym. And stands leaning against the wall.
YN was still feeling sleepy.

YN in a sleepy voice : Tavish.

Tavish stops the treadmill after hearing YN's voice. He had already sensed YN's arrival.

Tavish stepped towards YN : Wifey, you are sleepy..

YN keeping her head on Tavish's chest : i know I'm sleepy but I want you.

Tavish puts his hand on YN's back: I am yours  only Wifey. as always.

YN rubbing her nose on Tavish's chest: I know that but I don't like it when I wake up and you are not there.
Not daily but sometimes you can stay together na.

While speaking, YN was moving her finger on Tavish's biceps.

Tavish holding YN's hair, turning her face up. : Wifey, The complaint is fine. But you are playing naughty..

YN narrowed her eyes : Really?

Tavish bent over on YN's face. : Wifey, tum jo kar rahi ho, agar main vo karu to baat badh jaayegi. You know tum handle nahi kar paaogi.

Tavish licks his lips sensually while speaking.
Seeing this, YN ki neend hi udd gayi.

YN staring at Tavish : Pervert.

Tavish leaning on YN's lips : only for you Wifey.

Tavish pecks on YN's lips.

YN separated from Tavish  : meri neend khul gayi hai. Main bedroom me jaa rahi hu.

YN turns to leave.
Then YN turns again and kisses Tavish on the cheek.
This action of YN brings a smile on Tavish's face.

YN leaves from there smiling. As soon as YN leaves, Tavish's smile disappears.
His expressions become cold.

YN goes to the bedroom and does some exercise. Then she goes straight to the washroom.
YN feels vomit as soon as she goes to the washroom.
YN feels fresh after vomiting.
After some time YN comes out.

YN was in no mood to go anywhere today. That's why YN wore a mid thigh length dress.

YN dries her hair and makes a messy bun. And sits on the bed.

YN picking up her phone from the nightstand: Let's order some yummy today. Both baby and mumma will eat yummy food.

YN starts ordering food online.

Tavish coming inside : what are you doing Wifey?

YN looking at the phone screen: ordering food tavish! Mera kuch khaane ka man kar......

YN had just said this when Tavish snatches the phone from her hand.

YN raised her head and stared at Tavish. : Why did you snatch my phone?

Tavish without any emotion : Wifey, tum bahar se kuch order nahi karogi.

YN, mad tone : But mera man hai Tavish. What's the problem?

Tavish, keeping YN's phone in his pocket. : it's unhealthy Wifey got it. Aur naa ka matlab naa hota hai. Bina kisi behas ke.

YN was getting angry after listening to Tavish and her eyes were also teary.