Ch. 144 I'm worst Wifey.

💜💜

In India

SINGHANIA PALACE

Sheetal was about to go somewhere. Just then Jaideep holds Sheetal's hand.
Sheetal turns and looks at Jaideep.

Jaideep in a bored tone : come on sheetal, it's just one night stand. that Hina is dead.
You are still angry with me on that matter.

Sheetal releasing her hand : She was not the one. There have been many before Hina too.

Sheetal : Shayad ab bhi ho. Tumhe apni raate rangin karne ke liye kuch to har raat chahiye hota hoga.

Jaideep mad tone : Isn't this the first time, Sheetal? You know me. Main aisa hi hu.

Sheetal's eyes become teary after hearing Jaideep's words.

Sheetal : Hmm shayad aise hi rahoge. I was the only mad person who was thinking that you must have changed.
I had forgotten that what am I to someone who can betray Preeti?
You can't belong to anyone Jaideep. Preeti was the biggest idiot. who fell in love with you.

Saying this, Sheetal leaves from there.

Jaideep was frozen at his place after listening to Sheetal. some words echoed in his ears

*I Really Love You Deep*

Jaideep sits on the bed. And closes his eyes.
Some memories come in front of his eyes.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''’''''''''''’''''''''

FLASHBACK

At this time Preeti was sitting on the bed with her head leaning against the headrest.
Then Jaideep comes into the room.

Preeti : Deep...

Jaideep sitting near Preeti : You got up. I thought you might still be sleeping because of last night.

Preeti smiling : Deep you na... i was busy at night. Tavish ko sulane ke chakkar me...
Sach me ye na tumhara hi beta hai. Bahot pareshan karta hai mujhe par meri jaan bhi isi me basti hai.

Preeti sees one month old Tavish sleeping in the crib..

Preeti looking at Tavish, in her mind : Aur Jaksh me bhi.. meri jaan to mere dono bachho me basti hai.

Jaideep : Preet i know but tum thak jaati ho aur Tavish mera beta hai to mujh par hi jaayega na.

Preeti turned towards Jaideep : Aww mere patidev ko meri fikra ho rahi hai?

Jaideep put his hand on Preeti's cheek : You are my moon, the only light in the darkness of my life. So how can I not worry about you?

Preeti looking into Jaideep's eyes : Absolutely do it. After all, I am your love. But don't ever leave me. Never take your eyes off me Don't ever alienate me..

Jaideep caressing Preeti's cheek : Preet baby aise kyun keh rahi ho?

Preeti kept her head on Jaideep's chest: bas man me aaya to bol diya. I really love you Deep.
Tum humesha mere saath rahoge na.?
Deep aur Preet humesha saath rahega na?