Ch. 108

💜💜

6 months later

Evening Time

In a big Venu Hall.

The entire SINGHANIA FAMILY was present there, as well as big business men and people from the underworld.
The media was also present there, and all the news was going live.

Jaideep drinking wine: Where are those two?

Sheetal holds Jaideep's hand: Aate hi honge Jaideep thoda wait to Karlo.

Jaideep putting his hand on Sheetal's waist : wait.. This is the toughest job Darling. You know If you had waited, you would not have been standing here alive today.

Sheetal makes fists of her hands after listening to Jaideep. Which Jaideep cannot see.

After a while all the lights go off.
And a spot light switch on the stage.
Two people were standing under the spot light.

Suyash : Aagaye Tavish aur Hina.

Tavish and Hina were standing under the spot light.
Tavish was wearing a black suit.
And Hina wore a maroon gown.

Hina was a little beautiful in appearance, but there was a different ego, attitude, ghamand on her face

Hina was a little beautiful in appearance, but there was a different ego, attitude, ghamand on her face. Only a few people knew why she was there.

Tina happily : Both are looking so good together.

Jaksh, who was standing by Tina's side, listened to Tina's words.
A bitter smile comes on his face.

Tavish taking mic : Welcome everyone Today's party has been kept for a special reason

And the reason is Me and Hina are going to get married very soon.

Tavish holds Hina by the wait.
Both smile seeing each other.

There was everyone shocked in the whole hall after listening to Tavish.
Media people were showing this scene live.

Everyone else was shocked because everyone had seen Tavish Singhania's craziness for his first wife YN.

Then only after 6 months of her death, this news of marriage announcement surprised everyone.