Ch.164

💜💜

SINGHANIA PALACE

Night Time

YN comes out of the washroom. At this time she was wearing Tavish's shirt.
YN stands in front of the dressing table shaking her hair.
YN was having a headache, so she had washed her hair.

YN starts drying her hair with the dryer, Tavish comes inside from the balcony. And throws his phone on the couch.
Tavish goes near YN and takes her in his arms from behind.

YN placing the dryer on the dressing table: What happened?

Tavish YN's hair aside: Why did you wash your hair at night? Wifey. Thand lag sakti hai.

YN tilts her head : I was having a headache  Tavish.
That's why I washed it. Well now I am feeling very sleepy.

Tavish turns YN towards him: You will not go tomorrow Wifey.

YN with wide eyes : Why?

Tavish carrying YN in bridal style : Coz your tired Wifey. And tomorrow is the wedding and you will be more tired.

Tavish makes YN lie down on the bed.

YN looks at Tavish: Tavish, the wedding is at night. By then my tiredness will be over.

Tavish lying next to YN : Wifey I don't want to take any risk with you.

YN placing her head on Tavish's chest: My dear hubby, you will also be there, so I will be completely safe with you.

Tavish kissing YN's hair : Hmm now sleep Wifey.

YN closes her eyes after listening to Tavish.

Next Morning

YN opens her eyes and looks at Tavish. She starts looking at Tavish lovingly.

Tavish with closed eyes: Wifey if you look at me even a little longer then I will lose my control.

Hearing Tavish's words, YN immediately gets up and sits.

Tavish opened his eyes: take it easy Wifey. You should not take any action with such shock.

YN ignoring Tavish's words : Tum mujhe ye batao, ye jagte hue ankhe band karne ka kaun sa rivaaj hai.

Tavish while lying down : Wifey ye mera rivaaj hai. Tumhe surprise karne ka.

Tavish gets up and sits.

YN shook her head : Tumhara kuch nahi ho sakta.

YN was about to stand up when Tavish held her arm and made her sit back. She looks at Tavish with confusion.

Tavish came forward and whispered to YN., in cold voice : Never ignore me or my words Wifey. I don't like it.

Tavish kisses YN's ear and turns back.
And gets up from the bed and goes out.

YN herself : Pal me baate aur mood badalta hai iska.

YN stands up from the bed and goes to the washroom.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Otherside

Nikki Jay's house

Nikki was in Jay's room at this time.
Jai was sitting on the bed, and Nikki was wandering here and there.