Ch. 143 Last Romance in London

💜💜

In London

Night time.

Tavish goes inside the villa. Tavish goes upstairs to the bedroom whistling, and looks around but YN is nowhere to be seen.

Tavish looks at all four sides : Wifey, where are you?

While speaking, Tavish's eyes go to the note kept on the coffee table. Tavish picks up the note and reads it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Note :

Come to bar

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

After reading this, Tavish throws his phone on the couch and moves towards the bar.

BAR

Tavish goes inside, and sees that YN was standing facing the glass wall.

Tavish leans against the glass wall : Wifey,

YN turns and looks at Tavish.

Tavish looks at YN from top to bottom.
YN wore a bright yellow color upper thigh length tight fitting dress., YN's cleavage perfectly show in a sleeveless sweetheart neckline
Open hair, light makeup. And wine colour lipstick.

YN : How I'm looking?

Tavish Smirked : Ready to taken by me.

YN smiles.

Tavish moving towards YN : is there anything special today Wifey?

Tavish comes in front of YN

YN : Our last night in London Tavish.

YN starts moving away from Tavish
Just then Tavish holds her hand.

Tavish tilts head : Jab sab mere liye hai to mujhse dur kyun jaana hai Wifey?

Tavish pulls YN towards himself.
YN bumped with Tavish's chest.

YN with his hand on Tavish's shoulder : Isi main to maza hai.

Tavish caressing YN's cheek: Unfortunately you can't have this fun Wifey, because I will never let you go away from me. even if you want you won't be able to go.

After speaking, Tavish places his lips on YN's lips.

Both start kissing each other with passionately
While kissing, Tavish steps forward and YN steps back. Within a short time, YN was attached to the wall.

Tavish had one hand on YN's cheek and the other on the wall.
YN had one hand on Tavish's shoulder and the other hand was running through Tavish's hair.
Tavish leaves her lips.

YN takes a deep breath.
Tavish turns her and pins her against the front wall.. Tavish's hand was on her belly. Because of which YN's belly was not even touching the wall.

Tavish sweeps YN's hair to the side with the other hand, kissing YN's almost fully exposed back.. Slowly Tavish started biting her back.

YN putting his hand on the wall : Tavish slow.

Hearing YN's words, Tavish starts biting her slowly on her back.

After some time, Tavish turns YN towards him. YN starts unbuttoning Tavish's shirt while looking into his eyes.
Tavish was staring into YN's gray eyes.