!! WEDDING!!

❤️‍🔥💟❤️‍🔥

YN was sitting there when the washroom door opened., And Tavish comes in.
Seeing her crying on the floor under the shower, Tavish goes to YN and hugs her.
YN was crying right now, due to which she was not paying attention to what was happening around her. That's why when Tavish hugs her. So she doesn't push him away from her.

YN:(crying).... My bab..................

Tavish in the middle in a cold voice : OUR BABY !!

On hearing this, YN separates from Tavish and starts looking at him in shocked.. Both were getting drenched in the shower water. and were looking at each other.

Tavish joined his head with YN's: I told you no.. I'm always watching you. so how can it hide this thing from me.

At that time I was in the hospital. I do not know what happened that day. But it is known that it was not an accident.

YN moves away from Tavish: I want to be alone, you go!

Tavish pulled YN closer to him by the waist. : Let bygones be bygones baby!
will bring the child again Baby.. but we need us to be close to each other!

YN staring at Tavish : you don't care at all.

Tavish stood up leaving YN in a cold voice,
I don't care much about the departure of someone who has not come into this world. And Tavish leaves from there.

On the other hand, YN surprisingly just keeps watching Tavish leaving....

YN get up after controlling herself. And changes her clothes and leaves the washroom.
YN's eyes were red due to crying. She goes and sits on the bed. Her eyes go to the food kept on the table. YN now had to stay in her room for the whole day after Haldi.

YN was not in the mood to eat food, so she falls asleep as soon as she lies on the bed. After all, she had to work very hard in the evening.

Here Tavish goes directly to his room. And taking off his shirt and throwing it on one side, he closes his eyes while lying on his back on the bed. He closes his eyes and gets lost in memories.............

FLASHBACK

2YEARS AGO.....

Tabish had asked one of his men, David, to keep an eye on YN as soon as he regained consciousness. Jay and Aryan didn't know anything about it!

Two days later, Tavish learns that YN is pregnant.. Tavish gives the responsibility of YN's security to David. YN used to go out whenever she wanted. Tavish used to watch her every move in his iPad.

Three months passed like this. Tavish was still in the hospital, he had almost recovered.

Tavish was in a very bad mood this morning.
He was getting angry with everyone. In the evening he gets a call. Tavish sees that the call was from David. Tavish quickly answers the call.

Devil : (Stuttering)......Bo....Boss..  ma.... Ma'am has fallen.
As soon as he spoke this much, David's breath started coming up. Beyond this he cannot speak anything. And in a few moments there is complete peace.

The sound goes off and on on the call to Tavish.
Even the sound of breath stops.
Tavish disconnects the call. At that time there was no emotion on his face. Just the next day Tavish got discharged from the hospital and started working on backfoot.