Ch.38

💜💜

At this time Tavish was in his cabin room. Jay was in front of him.

Tavish spinning round paper weights : What about Drugs.?

Jay: Boss, The Drugs have reached the factory. they just have to reach the dealers

Tavish looking at paper weight : Hmm, This time the special focus should be on Rajasthan.

Jay confusingly: but Boss, Our focus has never been in Rajasthan. And there the dealers are also negligible.

Tavish evil smiling: Rajasthan is such a place, where no one's attention will go quickly. That's a lot of royal families there. no one thinks Drugs in the royals family would have been used. And as for the dealers, you will arrange them.
Now after getting the Drugs out of the factory, reached his place.

Jay nods : ok Boss, And we got that land!!

Tavish : Hmm.

Jay hesitantly : Boss, you had killed that man for that land. His wife is threatening to file a police complaint. In fact she went to the police station too. But that inspector was our man. He had called and told.

Tavish expressionless: Threaten that too Tavish Singhania.., kill her, I don't want any problem in my work. If anyone else opens their mouth, kill them.

Jay: Ok Boss,
Then in his mind - That poor girl has to die.
I told her not to say anything but she did not agree.

Tavish : Out !!
Jay quickly leaves from there.

YN reaches the Singhania Industry. She gets down from the car and sees the whole building.

YN looking up: I came here again today. oh god such a big building..

 oh god such a big building

then head down- Ah.. YN, Tera Husband kuch jada hi Rich hai!

YN walks in. And looks around. Its interior was white. Which was very elegant.

YN in mind after seeing everything : Everything is same as before. Then YN goes to the reception.

YN: excuse me.....

The receptionist looks at YN by raising her head.
On seeing YN, she stands up from her place.

Receptionist quickly: ma'am you.....

YN hesitate : yea... I want to meet Tavish..... Then YN sees Jay coming.

YN to Jay: you.....

Jay: welcome ma'am.. The Boss is on the 30th floor.
You go by the personal lift of the boss.

YN: Ok!

YN goes ahead, Jay points her towards the personal lift. She goes in that lift.

YN exits the elevator. This floor was the top floor of the building. The floor was completely empty.
(Pin drop silence)..