Ch. 70

💜💜

After 15 days,....

15 days had passed. After that night everyone came back to India.
No one knew where Khalid was.
Khalid had left from there before the blast. But no one knew where.

YN was living in SINGHANIA PALACE only. Both Jaideep and Sheetal used to say something or the insult to YN. And YN also used to answer them nicely in very well.

Aryan also went somewhere after shooting Tavish.
Sheetal knew where Aryan is. But she didn't tell anyone. Not even Jaideep.

There was no news of Tavish in all this. No one knew whether he was alive or not.
And no one knew where the diamonds were with Tavish.

Night Time.

YN was in the bedroom on the 4th floor, she was sitting on the bed. She had Tavish's photo frame in her hand.

YN kissing Tavish's photo : i miss you Tavish!

YN starts moving her fingers in the photo. That's when her phone rings. YN picks up her phone kept on the night stand. She sees that it was Kabir's call.

OTP

YN on call : Hello,

Kabir : you are still awake it's 12 o'clock YN.

YN deep sigh : I was not able to sleep.
You tell me why you have called now.

Kabir : you can come tomorrow.?

YN : of course i will come tomorrow.

YN becomes silent after saying this. There is peace on both sides for some time.

YN: good night Kabir.

YN disconnects the call.

On the other hand, Kabir takes a deep breath looking at his phone.

Here YN keeps Tavish's photo frame on the night stand. And lays down on the bed. She falls asleep in a while.

Next Morning

YN wakes up from sleep. And smiles seeing Tavish's photo.
YN gets up from the bed and goes to the washroom.
After a while YN gets ready and goes downstairs.
YN goes straight to the dining hall and sits on the chair.

YN looking at everyone: Morning everyone!

Even before Komal could say something with a smile,

Jaideep gusse me : You have come again, why do you spoil my mood by showing your face in the morning.

YN looks at Jaideep after listening to him.

Komal whispers to Suyash: Bhaiya ko apni insult karane me maza aata hai kya?

Suyash low voice : Who knows, I guess.. Bhaiya ko YN se insult karane ki aadat ho gayi hai.

Jaksh was able to hear Komal and Suyash's words clearly.
He looks at YN.

YN smiling at Jaideep: Father-in-law if you have so many problems, So you can go from here. I Bet no one will stop you.