Ch.99

💜💜

Tavish shouted loudly : YN..

Tavish throws the paperweight towards YN.
The paperweight falls down, going through YN's head, hitting the wall behind.

YN : Aah..

YN puts her hand on her head.

Paperweight's target was not YN, yet she got a slight cut on her head.

Before she could react, Tavish pins YN to the wall.

YN looking at Tavish : What are you doing?

Tavish grabbing YN's arm tightly, angrily : Mind your words YN.. When you came into this world, I felt you before your mother. My feelings are even in your name, and here you are talking about your rape.

Saying this, Tavish punches YN's side wall.

YN closes her eyes out of fear.

Tavish in a cold voice : Open your eyes.

YN does not react to Tavish's talk. She just keeps standing with her eyes closed.

Tavish shouted : I SAID OPEN YOUR EYES.

YN quickly opens her eyes after being shouted at by Tavish. And starts looking at Tavish with scared eyes.

Blood started coming from Tavish's hands.

YN crying : Stop Tavish

Tavish with his blood stained hand putting on YN's cheek :  I met you after years

Tavish with his blood stained hand putting on YN's cheek :  I met you after years. At that time in that hotel room. I was lost in your body more than your identity, do you know what is the truth.?
I came to know your identity later. The first intoxication was always of your body. And you talk about Rape...

Saying this, Tavish stops.

Tavish leaves YN and stays away from her for a little.

YN : do you love me or not?

Tavish : Pyaar hai Wifey, behad hai. But your body is worshiped before love. Before your love, Maine tumhare jism aur rooh ko paaya hai. You have not forgotten this thing, have you?

YN : Agreed that whatever I am for you, but Kiara, you could have saved her from that day.
then why did you leave that day....

Tavish turns and looks out through the glass wall, in a cold voice : I'm King Wifey. At that time I could not save her because my empire was on its foundation. At that time the power came into my hands.
I could not lose those powers because of my one mistake. Many sacrifices have been made to build this empire Wifey,
Kiara Singh is also a part of the same sacrifice.

YN became completely numb after listening to Tavish.
She had no idea that how many sacrifices would have been made without knowing it, then today Tavish is in this position.