ch.13

💕🫰💜

Next Day

When YN wakes up from sleep, she finds herself in the room.

YN: how am i here ?? Just then the washroom door opens and Tavish comes out.
Tavish had only wrapped a towel around his waist.
YN's gaze rests on Tavish for a moment.
Then she turns her gaze.

Tavish: (goes to YN) " Worst Morning Baby,"
After listening to Tavish, YN starts looking at Tavish. She remembers what she said.

YN said smiling bitterly.
"Worst Morning."
Saying this she gets up from the bed. And starts going towards the washroom, then Tavish holds YN's hand and pulls her towards him.

YN had absolutely no idea of ​​Tavish's action. YN jerks into Tavish's chest
And Tavish falls on the bed with YN.
At this time YN was on top of Tavish.

YN shouted angrily.
what the hell is this.?
Tavish overturns YN and comes on top of her himself.

Tavish held YN's cheeks with one hand and said,
Lower your voice Baby, you don't have that much status, you raise your voice in front of me, Saying this, Tavish leaves YN's cheeks. Tavish's grip was very tight that's why YN's eyes were teary.

Tavish hides his face in YN's neck and starts taking long breaths.
Tavish was only wearing a towel. Because of which YN was becoming very uncomfortable.

Tavish whispers in YN ears,
Your scent drives me crazy Baby.
You know what you are my most precious thing.
Which will always be with me. I will never let you go.!
YN makes fists of her hands after listening to Tavish.

Tavish puts his face in front of YN's face, Their noses are touching each other.

YN: "i'm no thing"
An evil smile comes on Tavish's face after listening to YN.

Tavish looking into YN's eyes,
tell me what you are? You are in my arms every night in my bedroom...
then pause and say....
without any relationship!

Tears welled up in YN's eyes on hearing this. Seeing tears in YN's eyes, Tavish smiles evilly.

Tavish said YN's tears flowed on his finger.
Ufff... You know I love your tears. I want you to cry but only because of me..
Saying this, Tavish kisses YN's eyes. and rises above her. Then seeing YN, he goes to the closet room.

YN was lying on the bed like that. But there were no tears in her eyes. There was only hatred.
YN takes a look at the closet room and goes to the washroom.

YN showers and stands under it. The cold shower water was falling on her, But today there was a fire inside YN which was not getting calm.

YN: Today you will know what YN Shah is.
i will not leave you Tavish Singhania!
Just tonight and your chapter closes forever in my life !!

After about an hour, YN comes out and goes to the closet room. YN was wearing a bathrobe.

YN slides her side door and a bluetooth comes out from between her clothes. This bluetooth is always connected to Kabir.
The biggest thing is it's very difficult to trace. YN puts bluetooth in her ear.

YN: YN Reporting !

Kabir: YN everything all right?

YN: yes Kabir I wanted to tell you that I am ready to do what you said.

Kabir: (smiling) i knew you would do it.
Just don't lose in front of him!

YN: No way, Earlier I used to do it out of compulsion but now I will do it on my own free will!  And YN Shah never gives up in the work she does on her own free will.