Ch.162

💜💜

SINGHANIA PALACE

YN was standing in front of the dressing table and getting ready. Just then Tavish comes.
Tavish goes and embraces YN from behind.
YN gets surprised by Tavish's sudden hug.

YN looking at Tavish in the mirror : You are sweating Tavish.

Tavish in YN's ear : i know Wifey, and that's good.

YN raises her eyebrows : what good Tavish?
You leave me. I have bathed Tavish.

Tavish rubbing his cheek against YN's : That's why it's fun Wifey, you drenched in my sweat.

YN making faces : eww no way. You just leave me right now.

YN tries to remove Tavish's hand.
After a few moments, Tavish himself removes his hand.

YN turns towards Tavish : Now that everything is done, then go to the washroom.

Tavish kisses YN on the cheek: Where will you go today?

YN fixing Tavish's hair : Hmm Isha 's house. Today she has Mehandi and Haldi. But before that I have some work in the café.

Tavish looking at YN : Ok I'll drop you.

YN smiling : Fine. But go now.

After listening to YN, Tavish goes to the washroom shaking his head.

YN sits on the bed and starts using her phone.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Otherside

Police station

Jaideep was sitting on the chair at this time. His hands were tied to the chair. There were many injury marks on the face.
A yellow light was on in the entire cell. There was also a table kept in front. Jaideep's eyes were closed at this time.

After some time the gate of that cell opens.
Hearing the sound of the gate opening, Jaideep slowly opens his eyes. Jaideep raises his head and looks in front.
Sheetal was standing in front.

Jaideep low voice : Sheetal..

Hearing Jaideep's voice, Sheetal goes and sits on her tiptoes in front of Jaideep.

Sheetal places her hand on Jaideep's cheek: Your condition, all these injuries? The police had taken you for investigation, then why this torture?

Jaideep looking at Sheetal : Everything is plan Sheetal. Tavish.
Preeti's death is still in his heart and mind.
He is taking revenge. For the first time I made such a big mistake. I could not recognize the rebel inside Tavish.

Sheetal becomes both shocked and upset after hearing Jaideep's words.

Shocked because Tavish is doing all this for revenge. Sheetal had no idea about this.
And upset because Sheetal was worried about herself. Sheetal was also a major reason for whatever happened with Preeti.

Sheetal in her mind : Oh shit.. If Tavish is not leaving Jaideep then he will not leave me too.. I definitely love Jaideep but not more than myself. I have to save myself.

Jaideep : what are you thinking Sheetal?

Sheetal coming out of senses : Hhh.. yahi ki Tavish ab kya karega? Vo sirf tumhe jail me nahi chhodega. Hum dono khatare me hai jaideep.

Sheetal looks at Jaideep. Who was looking at him without any emotion.

Jaideep without emotion : I may have aged, but my mind is still the same.
You want to save yourself from all this, right?