Ch. 150 I want you.

💜💜

SINGHANIA PALACE

Night Time.

Tavish and YN go to the bedroom. As soon as they reach the bedroom, Tavish pins YN to the wall.
YN looks at Tavish with surprise.

Tavish bent over YN's face. : I want you Wifey.

YN runs her finger at Tavish's face : You can have me Tavish.

Tavish places his lips on her lips.
Both of them start kissing each other deeply.

Tavish lifts YN, Tavish makes YN lie down on the bed without breaking the kiss.

Tavish breaks the kiss and takes off his shirt and pants and throws them away. And then he also removes YN's dress.

YN with her arms around Tavish's neck. : Are you gonna wild Tavish?

Tavish pecking on YN's lips : not that much Wifey.

YN smiles after listening to Tavish.

Tavish bends down and starts kissing and biting her shoulder and collarbone.
YN closes her eyes.
Within a few moments Tavish had gone wild.
He was biting and sucking YN's body.

Tavish bites YN's bossom.
Due to which a moan comes out of YN's mouth. And she fills Tavish's hair in her fist.

YN taking a deep breath : Tavish please...

Tavish ignores YN's words and moves ahead. He keeps biting YN's entire body.
At last Tavish goes near YN's face and looks into her eyes for a few moments. Then enters inside YN.

YN closes her eyes, Tavish increases his speed by placing his lips on YN's lips.

At around 3 o'clock in the night, Tavish lies down next to YN.
YN looks at her body under the blanket.

YN glaring at Tavish : Tavish you said you wouldn't be too wild? Look, you have given hickeys all over my body.

Tavish : Really Wifey show me?

YN narrowed her eyes : Pervert.

Tavish Smirked : only for you Wifey.

YN bends down and picks up Tavish's shirt lying on the floor and wears it. Tavish was looking at YN with intensity.

YN standing : Why are you looking at me like that?

Tavish looking at YN the same way: How Wifey?

Hearing Tavish's question, YN goes to the other side of bed.

YN leaning over Tavish, looking into Tavish's eyes : With these intense eyes..

Tavish blows on YN's face. : why? something happens wifey?