Ch.36

💜💜

YN enters the room, closes the door and takes a deep breath.. she goes in front of the dressing table and looks at her neck. Which had turned completely red.

YN applying concealer: what is this Man, he did so much last night, and now again.. How much to hide..
Mad Man..
YN carefully looks at her neck.
Now no mark was visible..

YN goes to the 3rd floor.
She was looking all around. There were cameras everywhere.

YN: seriously, So many cameras!! Feels like I am in jail..

YN was leaving thinking that she collided with Aryan.,

YN: sorry.... As soon as she says this, YN's eyes go to Aryan's hand and her eyes widen with surprise.

Aryan annoyingly : don't you see?

YN slowly looking at Aryan : I'm sorry..

Aryan stares at YN and leaves from there.

YN Seeing Aryan leaving : is that really he?? Aryan Singhania, if you become the same person then no one will be able to save you from me!!

YN sees Neha's room. She knocks on the door of Neha's room.
Neha opens the door.

YN hesitates : may come in?

Neha : Ofcourse Bhabhi..

YN goes to Neha's room. And sits on the sofa..

neha sitting next to YN: Bhabhi are you here?

YN: yes.. i just wanted to talk to you.
Now the rest of the members get irritated with me. You are the only one who is making me happy from the beginning.

Neha smilingly: Bhabhi They will get irritated if you do not give a response to anyone.

YN smiles on Neha's talk.

YN: By the way, isn't Sheetal Aunty Tavish's real mom?
Neha becomes silent for some time on YN's question.

YN: if you don't want to tell.....

Neha in the middle : No Bhabhi It's not like that..
Badi Maa is not Tavish Bhai's real mother.
She had died 12 years ago.

YN: How??

Neha : I don't even know this Bhabhi.. and there is never anyone talk about her in this house.

YN curiously : what was her name??

Neha : Preeti Singhania.. I had heard many times from my mom that she was a doctor.

YN: Oohh.... Then in her mind.. Why does this name seem to be heard so much?

Neha : By the way Bhabhi, When did you and Tavish Bhai meet?
YN comes out of her thoughts on Neha's question. And looks at Neha.

YN: two years ago!

Neha surprised: Both of you were dating each other for so long.

YN shyly looked around : No means no date, only knew each other..

Neha confused:  What do you mean?

YN taking a deep sigh : Means at that time we just knew each other like this.

After talking to Neha for about one and a half hours, YN goes to her floor.
YN goes to the room. And sees that Tavish is sitting on the bed doing something on his phone.

YN gets surprise seeing Tavish.
Tavish signals her to come towards him. She slowly goes to Tavish.
Tavish makes YN sit on his lap.

YN says something when Tavish's phone rings..
Tavish puts the phone in her hand and gestures to her. She answers the call and puts it on speaker.

On. Call

On the other side Jay: Boss, He's not opening his mouth

Tavish caressing YN's neck with his one finger and coldly says : you know Jay, Jo mere kaam ka nahi, To mere liye vo jeeye mujhe ye bhi pasand nahi! Bring his family on the road, burn him alive in front of his family.

Jay: Ok Boss,,
Jay cuts the call.

YN's condition worsens after listening to Tavish's words.

Tavish caresses YN's lips with his thumb.
What happened Wifey??

YN looked at Tavish with fearful eyes:
you are scaring me??

Tavish evil smiling : well Wifey,, Soch soch ki baat hai.
Saying this, Tavish hides his face in YN's neck and starts playing with her finger.

YN in her mind: what kind of person is this.. i doubt Insaan hai bhi ya nahi!..

That's when Tavish bites her neck. YN glare at him.

Tavish made YN lie down on the bed and came over her and whispered in her ear. : Right Wifey!! Insaan nahi hu me..

YN: To kya ho?

Tavish biting YN's earlobe : Think Wifey Think!!

YN pushing Tavish : you stay away from me..

Tavish pressing YN's hands in Bed and says coldly : you yourself came close to me last night Wifey, Now you can't go away from me.
I will come close to you whether you want it or not..
You have come close to me, now it is not possible for you to go away from me, I had left you once. but now no chance Wifey!!

Tavish was staring into YN's eyes.
YN was also looking into Tavish's blue eyes.

YN stuttering : bu.. but leave me now??

Tavish smirked: Wifey, I told you today, I will be with you the whole day, so leave the hope that I will leave you.

Saying this, Tavish wraps a blanket over himself and YN.

in another lonely place,
A man in a black suit, he's sitting in a king chair, He had a news paper in his hand. On which there was a photo of Tavish and YN's wedding.

The man angrily banged the paper table,
This should not have happened. YN was not supposed to come in the middle of all this, but how did Tavish find her?
Say something Deven..

There was a man standing in front, whose name was Deven..

Deven : S.P Nothing specific has been found. It just came to light that Tavish and YN knew each other for two years. When said how everything is very private. Looks like this. All information is being hidden.

SP takes a deep breath. Devan leaves from there. SP lights his cigarette and takes a few puffs of it.

SP letting out smoke : you have Queen Tavish Singhania, But for how long, only time will tell.. Game me baaji palat bhi sakti hai. Aur bahot jald paltegi..
Iss game ki QUEEN Mera khoon hai Tavish.
She's my daughter How long will she be with you? Let's see.......
Evil smile comes on SP face..

*************************************************************