Ch. 152

💜💜

In cafe..

YN makes Jaksh drink water while sitting on the couch. Jaksh drinks some water.
YN places the glass on the coffee table and sits with Jaksh.

Deven looking at Jaksh and YN : Now you both are going to listen. Be prepared for that.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

FLASHBACK

Preeti comes down from the stairs.
Seeing everyone's worried faces, Preeti also gets worried.

Preeti looking at everyone: What happened? Why are you all so worried?

Jaideep holding Preeti's face in his hands : Preet.. your...

Preeti interrupts him : What happened Deep?

Jaideep takes a deep breath : Preet. Your licenses have been freezing forever.
Now you can never practice.

Hearing Jaideep's words, tears start flowing from Preeti's eyes.
Preeti moves away from Jaideep and starts crying loudly.

Preeti crying : No.... no Why??? Why is all this happening with me? I have done nothing. Really I haven't done anything.

While speaking, Preeti falls to her knees.

Jaideep immediately sits near Preeti and hugs her, and starts trying to calm her down.

Khalid looking at Jaideep, In his mind : What an actor.. he deserves Oscar.

Prem was watching Preeti crying. Something was going on in his mind.
After listening to Riya, many things were going on in Prem's mind.

Tavish was leaning on the railing above and watching his mother crying.

Tavish was 11 years old at this time. He was a child but was wise beyond his age.

Since that day Preeti had forgotten to smile.
She didn't talk to anyone much.
It was only Tavish and YN with whom Preeti talked openly.

Jaksh was in America with Komal. Where Komal's family was. At this time Komal did not know the truth about Jaksh.

one night....

Preeti wakes up at midnight. She looks at the other side of the bed, which was empty.
Preeti sometimes felt that Jaideep had changed. But she used to ignore this thought every time.

Preeti gets up from the bed and goes downstairs with an empty water bottle. Preeti goes to the kitchen and fills water bottle. Then she feels someone's presence behind her. Before Preeti could react, she becomes unconscious.

Next Day

Preeti opens her eyes. And she finds herself on the bed. Preeti quickly gets up and checks herself.

Preeti herself : Something happened with me.

Preeti looks at herself in the mirror. She was wearing only her night clothes. Still many things seemed strange.

Preeti leaves her room and goes down to the study room.

Kinshuk, Prakash, Prem, and Deven were sitting in the study room and talking.

Prem standing: what happened Preet?

Preeti comes inside, feeling nervous. : Prem, something happened with me..

Prem making Preeti sit on the couch : sshhh Relax Preet. First take a deep breath then tell me what happened?

Hearing Prem's words, Preeti takes a deep breath and looks at everyone.