Ch. 191 Never forget that

💜💜

SINGHANIA INDUSTRIES

Tavish was looking at YN who was sitting with her mouth pouted and looking straight.

Tavish looking at YN's face : Wifey You know you look very cute with chubby cheeks

Hearing Tavish's words, YN turns her head and looks at Tavish.

YN was about to say something when there was a knock on the door of the cabin.

Tavish in cold voice : Come in.

As soon as Tavish says this, a man comes with a tray, places the tray on the coffee table and goes out.
YN looks at the tray. And a big smile appears on her face.

YN turned her gaze towards Tavish. : Pastry?

Tavish tucking YN's hair behind her ears. : Hmmm You were in a bad mood so you didn't eat the pastries, now all the pastries on this tray are yours. Just enjoy.

YN starts eating the pastry smilingly.

YN was busy eating pastries and Tavish was staring at YN.
After eating, YN looks at Tavish while drinking water.

Tavish looking at YN : You have eaten today. Now no pastry for the next one month.

As soon as YN heard Tavish's words, she started looking at Tavish with surprise.

YN : This is wrong Tavish.

Tavish : Really Wifey? Par wrong ho ya right ho. Vahi hoga jo main chahta hu.

YN staring at Tavish : Ye manana tha ya gussa dilaana.

Tavish Smirked : Wifey. Maan to tum gayi ho. Bas is pastry ki need thi. Jo ab puri hui.

After listening to Tavish, YN looks at Tavish for a few moments. Then she rests her head on Tavish's shoulder.

Tavish starts caressing YN's head.
After a while YN yawns. Tavish looks at her. Who was closing and opening her eyes again and again.