Ch.85

💜💜

Next Morning

When YN wakes up. So she sees that Tavish was not in the room. YN calls Tavish sitting on the bed.

Tavish who was sitting in the meeting room at this time, his phone rings.
The sound of the phone diverts everyone's attention towards Tavish.

Tavish's eyes go to the name flashing on the screen.

Tavish looking at the phone screen in a cold voice : Meeting Over.

Tavish gets up and picks up his call and walks out.

All the people sitting in the meeting room are surprised.
Because Tavish never left the meeting in the middle when he got a call from any of the Singhania family. But today he did it for the first time.

OTP

Tavish ; Morning Wifey..

YN annoyingly : Morning my foot... You tell me that whenever I wake up you are always missing.

Tavish reaches his cabin : Wifey Tum bahot der tak soti ho so....

YN : That's right, now it's my fault.

Tavish sitting on the chair : Yes Wifey, The fault is yours.

YN pouting: Tavish..

Tavish smirked : Wifey...

YN : Tum na chodo ab.. anyway Where is the party?

Tavish Leaning on the Chair : At the Venue wifey don't worry I will come to pick you up.

YN : Ok.

Tavish in serious tone : One more thing Wifey.. Will not go out of the room.

YN : What happened Tavish, you also yesterday.......

Tavish in the middle : Wifey, Don't ask questions on everything...And it's my order..

YN : Ok..

YN disconnects the call.

Tavish putting the phone on the table and closing his eyes : i can't loose you Wifey. That's why I have kept you far away from everyone. Because I don't trust anyone. Not at all in your case. My little baby..
While saying all this, Tavish gets lost somewhere.

(The face of a new born baby appears before his eyes. two women playing with the baby.)

Tavish opens his eyes and takes a deep breath.
Suddenly an evil smile appears on his face.

Tavish : Whatever has to happen tonight, let it happen.

Tavish starts laughing crazily.

Otherside...

YN getting frustrated: I don't know what is the problem, I have not come out of this room since yesterday.
Well, I will go out tonight.

Saying this, YN goes to freshen up.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Here Nikki was going somewhere sitting in her jeep. Then his jeep collides with a car.

Nikki herself : Ho Gaya kand!