ch.50

💜💜

It was night. YN was in no mood to leave. She was sitting in the living room talking to Isha, and eating chocolate. Only then the door opens in that thud voice.

YN and Isha look in front. Tavish was standing at the door. his eyes were red with anger. YN and Isha stand up quickly.
Tavish angrily comes to YN.

YN: You here......

That's when Tavish tightly holds both the arms of YN. The chocolate slips from YN's hand and falls. YN starts looking at Tavish with fearful eyes.

Tavish angrily but in a low voice: what are you doing here? It's 9 o'clock. Is Waqt Tumhe Ghar Par Hona Chahiye Naa Ki Yaha!
While speaking, Tavish was tightening his grip on YN's arms.

Then Isha: Stop it. you are hurting YN!

Tavish glaring at YN with his red eyes and to Isha : Don't Interfere Between Me and My Wife!

Before Isha could say anything, YN looked at Isha. : Isha please!

Isha : But YN......

YN with teary eyes : Isha you go please!
After listening to YN, Isha looks at her for a few moments.then goes upstairs to her room.

After Isha leaves, YN turns her eyes and looks at Tavish. who was staring at her. Tavish drags her outside. She tries to free herself. YN frees herself after reaching the car.

YN shouting: I DON'T WANT TO GO WITH YOU.

After listening to her, Tavish closes his eyes and rubs his hand on his neck.
YN gets a little scared seeing Tavish doing this.

Opening his eyes, Tavish pulls YN close to him with a jerk, and takes out his gun and runs on YN's cheek.
YN's breath stopped due to this action of Tavish.
She goes.

Tavish looks dangerously into YN's eyes: Chup Chap Ghar Chalo Wifey! Otherwise, Kahi Gusse me Main Tumhari Jaan Naa Le Lu. And one thing I do not like at all is that someone should disrespect me. Even Not My Wifey also. Got it!

YN just nod her head. Tavish smiles evil seeing YN's scared face.

Tavish whispers in YN's ear: I like your scared face the most. Wifey!
Saying this, Tavish leaves her.
YN takes a look at Tavish and sits in the car.. Tavish also throws his gun on the back seat and sits on the driving seat.

Tavish was driving. He was holding YN's hand firmly with one hand. YN was constantly looking out of the window.

After about an hour, Tavish reaches Singhania Palace.. Tavish looks at YN who has fallen asleep.

Tavish gets YN out of the car and takes her inside in bridal style. Tavish takes YN directly to the bedroom. She was in a deep sleep.
She didn't feel anything.

Tavish puts YN on the bed. And after changing YN's clothes, he makes her wear his shirt.
Tavish's gaze goes to YN's lips.
Where there was some chocolate.

Tavish bends down to clean the chocolate with his thumb. And kisses lightly on YN's lips. Tavish stares at YN's face after a while. Then goes out of the room.

Tavish goes to the last room on this floor. where the piano was kept.

*Author pov*
( Remember this room, going ahead you will come to know what is special about this room.Now I will not tell in which part.)

The temperature of this room was very low. But Tavish was not bothered. As if he gets used to this temperature.

Tavish sits down and starts playing the piano. His eyes were closed. He was playing a very scary tune.