{First Night}

💜💜

Tavish and YN come out of the mandap. There was no expression on YN's face.

Jaideep to Tavish : All the best!
On Jaideep's talk, Tavish smiles mysteriously looking at him.

Tavish hold YN by the hand and takes her for the interview. Tavish and YN as they walk to the interview place, All the media people start taking photos of both of them.

Tavish put his hand on YN's waist and whispered in her ear : smile Baby! Everyone should know how happy you are!!

YN starts staring at Tavish after listening to him.

Seeing YN, Tavish pinches YN's open waist with a smirk smile.

YN looks at Tavish with surprise due to this action of Tavish. Tavish looking ahead
Smile wifey !!

YN starts smiling after listening to Tavish.

The media session was going on. On the other side Jaideep and Suyash were looking at YN Tavish only.

Jaideep: Now the game begins!

Suyash : Bhaiya, All that is fine but I see rebellion in YN.

Jaideep is looking at YN : she is but, Tavish knows very well how to crush the rebellion against him.

Suyash: But if YN Tavish's weakness....

Jaideep in the middle : Never ... Then seeing Suyash, This will not happen, Suyash.
Tavish Singhania will never have any weaknesses.
Jaideep leaves from there.

Suyash looks at Tavish and YN,
But I feel something else
then smile a little, the wind is changing, Maybe humans are also going to change.

Media session is over. Tabish and YN were standing at the gate of SINGHANIA PALACE.
Komal brings the Aarti plate.

It was Tavish who asked komal to do all this ritual.

Komal performs the aarti of both, YN drops the (kalash) urn of rice and comes inside. Then she comes inside leaving her Kum-kum (aalta) footprints in the house.
Tavish Looking at the footprints of YN,
"Welcome to my world wifey"
You will not get freedom from here.
Thinking this, an evil smile comes on Tavish's face.

Kabir had gone. YN didn't talk to him.

Tavish goes out for some work.
Neha takes YN to the lift.

Neha : Bhabhi, You will have to go to Tavish Bhai's floor yourself. And all the best for your first night!
Neha leaves.

YN takes a deep breath and goes to the lift.
YN reaches the 4th floor and goes to Tavish's room. There was no decoration in the room. how could? no one was allowed to come!

YN comes to the room, takes off her dupatta and throws it on the couch.
And went straight to the balcony.
YN feels some relief by breathing in the open air in the balcony.

YN was standing there with her eyes closed.
Only then she feels two strong hands on her waist.
YN was shocked by this feeling. From opens her eyes.
YN was about to turn back when Tavish was in her ear,

Tavish : It's me Wifey!!

YN calms down a bit after hearing Tavish's voice. But she was still trying to get rid of Tavish.

Tavish resting his head on YN's shoulder,
It's no use Baby.
You can neither leave me nor go away.
Saying this, Tavish starts kissing YN's shoulder.

YN remembers the video as soon as Tavish kisses her. She closes her eyes for a few moments.
Then with a jerk she opens her eyes and turns towards Tavish.