Ch. 182 Goli chhu kar gayi.

💜💜

VENUE HALL,

Hearing the sound of a gun shot, everyone looks in that direction.
It seems as if everyone's breathing stops just by looking in front.

Tavish was lying on the floor. And YN was on top of Tavish. YN's hair covered the face of Tavish and YN herself.

Tavish turns and takes YN in his lap. Tavish removes hair from YN's face. YN was looking at Tavish with shocked eyes.

Then SP looked up : CATCH HIM..

Hearing SP's words, Jay and Jaksh run upstairs.

The man who attacked from above tries to run away. But Jay and Jaksh catch him.

Jaksh punches the man in the face : You have made a big mistake.

Jaksh and Jay take the man down.

Jay, seeing Nikki, points towards Meghna.
Nikki quickly goes towards Meghna who was standing scared.

Tavish placing his hand on YN's cheek. : Wifey.

YN Stuttering : i..I'm fine... Ku.. kuch nahi hua Tavish. Ha main thik hu. Humara baby bhi thik hai.

While speaking, YN places her hand on her stomach.

Tavish holds YN's arm and makes her sit. YN sits on the floor and looks at Tavish.
Riya comes and sits near YN and hugs her.

YN hugging Riya tightly : Mumma.. mera bachha...

Riya caressing YN's back : sshh.. beta Everything is fine. Nothing happened.

Riya's eyes become teary.

Riya looks at SP with teary eyes. SP signals Riya with his eyes to calm herself.
Riya calms herself. YN needed her right now. YN was still very scared. And Riya was also scared. She saw her daughter being shot in front of her eyes, which was not easy to see.

Tavish stood up : Sab jaa sakte hai. Party is over.

Hearing Tavish's words, all the guests start leaving.

Jessika leaves with Kiara. Because it was not right for Kiara to see this situation. And Kabir was also not there, he had just come to drop both of them in the party.

Nikki also leaves for home with Meghna.

Meghna was very scared and Nikki could not leave Meghna alone right now.

Tavish sees the man who attacked YN. The man was wearing a waiter's outfit.

Tavish looking at that man, in a very cold voice : Jay lekar jaao ise.

Hearing Tavish's voice, Jay drags the man away from there.

Riya, SP, Suyash, Bhuvik and Jaksh everyone look at Tavish.

Who was standing without any emotion. No one could understand what was going on inside Tavish.

Then YN stands up and comes forward. And placing her cheek on Tavish's back, she places her hands on Tavish's chest. Tavish makes fists with his hands.

YN whispers into Tavish's ear from behind : I'm fine Tavish. Nothing has happened to me. I haven't even got a scratch.

Saying this, YN moves her hand from Tavish's chest to Tavish's hand. And opens Tavish's fist.

Then Tavish holds YN's hand and makes her stand in front of him. And gives tight hugs.
Tavish hides his face in YN's neck.

Seeing this brings a smile on everyone's face.