💕Romance 💕

💜💜

Next morning....

YN's eyes open. When she is about to get up, she feels a heaviness on her.
She looks down and finds Tavish's hand on her waist.. she stares at Tavish's hand and then looks at Tavish's face. Tavish's eyes were closed.
She was staring at Tavish badly.

Tavish with closed eyes : Don't stare like that Baby, or I'll lose control.!
After listening to Tavish, YN starts looking at Tavish with surprise.

Tavish came over YN with his eyes open. : Worst Morning Baby!!

Hearing this, YN looks at Tavish.

YN: worst morning,,,, hold on for a moment.. Hubby!!

Hearing this Tavish smirked..

Tavish leaning on YN's face in a seductive voice : Wifey your hubby wants morning kiss!!

YN Pushing Tavish : move you.... i haven't brushed..

Then Tavish kisses YN on the cheeks. YN looks at Tavish with shocked.

Tavish : what did you think i was about to kiss you on the lips.. well Wifey.. Your thinking is getting wild.
Tavish winks his eyes and gets over YN.. And goes out of the room.
And YN's face turned red.

YN getting up from bed : Mad Man.. YN slides away from the balcony door and goes there.
She spreads both her hands and closes her eyes and takes a long breath.
She comes back to the room after about 10 minutes.

YN with her hands on her waist : Now where is the closet? She looks in the whole room. On one side two doors are visible from it.

YN opens first away, that was the washroom. Then she opens the second door, that was the closet room.

the closet room was big. Tavish's clothes were kept on one side. YN sees the other side.
Their kept clothes for YN. all kinds of.. Indian and western!

YN looking at clothes : what to wear.?
Mumma used to say that we should wear saree after marriage...
But wearing a saree everyday is not my cup of tea. But today is the first day, so I wear it today.

Then I have to go to meet Kabir as well. I can't wait any more.

YN picks up a yellow saree and goes to the washroom.

YN comes out of the washroom after about 20 minutes.. She wore a sleeveless blouse.
and was wearing saree shapewear. She kept a saree on the bed. She watches videos of wearing a saree on YouTube on her phone. Then she herself wears it.

For about 15 minutes, she was trying to wear a saree. But she was not able to. Frustrated, she sits on the bed.

YN was sitting with her head down. Then someone puts a hand on her shoulder. YN raises her head and looks.
So Tavish was standing in front of her looking at her.

Tavish : What happened??

YN:(annoyingly)  what happened you can't see.. I can't even wear a saree..

Tavish smirked: If you want I can help you. But I also want something in return.

YN: (confused) what do you want??

Tavish :(Evil smile) you will know.. Wifey now get up. YN stood up after listening to Tavish without saying anything.

Tavish kneels down in front of YN. And picks up the saree from Bed. Tavish puts the corner of the saree into YN's saree shapewear.. With this, an evil smile comes on Tavish's face.. And YN's eyes become big.

YN could understand what Tavish wanted. And now he is getting that too.

Tavish moves sensually with his hands inside YN's shapewear. that gives YN goosebumps Tavish slowly starts kissing her stomach.. YN holds Tavish's shoulders tightly.

Tavish was sucking the skin around YN's navel. She was trying to control herself by closing her eyes and taking deep breaths.