Ch.160

💜💜

Next day.

YN was standing in the balcony and drinking coffee. The words said by Tavish were running in her mind.

YN taking a sip: Don't know what Tavish is going to do? Whatever be the case, the countdown for Jaideep Singhania has started.

YN goes into the room.

YN puts the coffee mug on the table. And goes to the washroom.
After some time YN comes out. YN stands in front of the dressing table and starts getting ready when Tavish comes inside.

YN turns and looks at Tavish, Tavish kisses YN on the cheek and goes to the washroom.

YN shakes her head at this action of Tavish.
And get ready. YN picks up her phone and checks it.
YN sees that Jimmy and Kabir's misscall in her phone

YN herself : Shit phone silent me karne ki kya jarurat thi YN? Tu bhi na

YN was about to call Kabir when Tavish snatches the phone from her hand.

YN looking at Tavish, surprised : What Tavish? Gimme my phone?

Tavish looking at YN : later Wifey.

Tavish takes YN's phone and goes to the closet room.

YN shake her head : Not letting me use my own phone means something is wrong.
But right now there is no option other than waiting.

YN sits on the bed.

After some time Tavish comes out.
YN stands and stares at Tavish.

Tavish holding YN's hand: let's go Wifey.

Tavish moves forward holding YN's hand. YN wanted to say something, but after thinking something she became silent.

Both Tavish and YN go downstairs.
YN's eyes become wide with surprise after seeing the view of the hall.

There were many media people in the hall downstairs. And also the police.

Jaideep, Sheetal, Suyash, Komal, Tina. And Jaksh was also present there.

YN low voice : What is all this happening??