Ch. 77

💜💜

A ruined place. Where some people were standing. there was a man standing in the middle of those people. He is wearing black suit..
A man standing in front of him was trembling.

Suit wear man : That girl escaped from Khalid's hands, from my hands. This should not have happened.

Man standing in front of Khalid in fear : Khalid Don't know how

Man standing in front of Khalid in fear : Khalid Don't know how... We had made all arrangements to kill her but at the last moment...

Khalid Angrily shouted : whatever happened... I don't care about that. i wanted YN's dead body. SP would have been defeated by her death. If that King was alive, he would have come out too.. But now..
Now that girl has disappeared.

Khalid pacing around : Jaden, do whatever you want, find YN.

Then a voice comes from behind : what is the hurry..

Khalid stops hearing this voice.

It was a girl's voice.

Everyone takes out their guns after hearing the sound.

Khalid looks here and there.

Only then someone jumps down from the tree above. Everyone looks there in surprise.

There was a girl in front. who down her head.
She was wearing black T-shirt, jacket and black jeans. Hair ponytail.

Jaden guns at the girl : Who are you?

That girl raises her head and looks at everyone. Her eyes stop on Khalid.

Girl smirked : Hmm so listen... People call me Nikki out of both fear and love.
how's my name?? Huh...

Saying this, Nikki takes out a gun from her waist and shoots two men.

All this happened so suddenly that nobody got a chance to do anything.

Khalid looks at Nikki in shocked.

Nikki raise her one eyebrow : Acha shot tha na.

Khalid Shouting: Shoot her...

before anyone did anything. Nikki takes out a gun and starts shooting incessantly.. In a few moments all the men were lying on the ground.