chapter 6.

💜🤗

Night time...

YN was sitting in the room looking at her mother and Bhuvi's photos on her phone.

YN wore a short night dress at this time

YN had tears in her eyes.

just then the door to the room opens. YN raises her head to see, she is scared for a moment.
Tavish was standing in front of him, staring at YN with his red eyes..

(Imagine red eyes and an angry face)

YN gets up from bed on seeing Tavish. He slowly moves towards her. YN stood silently with her head down.!

Moments later, she raises her head to look at Tavish, who was staring at her.. she was very scared of Tavish's stare.!

Tavish pulls YN by the waist with one jerk and clings to her.. And puts his lips on her lips.
Tavish was kissing her very roughly. Tavish was also biting YN's lips.
She was in a lot of pain, tears were welling up in her eyes.. But she could not even stop Tavish.

About 20 minutes later, Tavish leaves her lips and starts kissing and biting her neck. She was trying to catch her breath. blood was coming from her lips. But Tavish was not bothered. He was differently intoxicated today।

Tabish jerks YN onto the bed. And takes off his shirt and comes hover over her. Tears were flowing continuously from YN's eyes. She didn't understand what happened to Tavish.
Even before this both of them got physical but Tavish's behavior was not like this..

Tavish tears off all YN's clothes, Now YN was nude in front of Tavish. Tavish loses all his control seeing YN..

Tavish was making a hikey on YN's neck and collarbone and biting her skin.. YN was trying to free herself from Tavish. But all her efforts were in vain.

Tavish holds YN's both hands with one of his hands and pins them over YN's head..
Tavish was now forcing himself on her. YN was also feeling a lot of pain but she didn't even move..

Tavish had reddened YN's entire breast. Tavish bites YN's stomach, and enters her in one fell swoop.. she lets out a painful scream. But Tavish was not bothered.

YN spends the whole night in this pain.But Tavish was trampling her body completely. Around 5 in the morning, Tavish dropped his body next to her, and pull her in his arms and sleep hugging her tightly..

Tavish's eyes open at 11 in the morning, he sits up holding his head.
Actually Tavish drank a lot last night. When she said to Isha I love you. so tavish got very angry. so he went to the bar to vent his anger.

Seeing YN in the room as soon as he came home, he remembered YN saying I love you too to Isha.
That's why Tavish lost all his control.

When Tavish's eyes go to YN sleeping figure next to him, Tavish is shocked to see her condition.Tavish removes the blanket and looks at YN's entire body.

There were bite marks all over YN's body, those marks were slightly blue.. Tavish puts the blanket back on her.. Then Tavish looks at YN's tear-stained face.. The bite marks of the teeth were also on YN's cheek.

Tavish gets up and puts on his pants, and takes YN in his arms and takes her to the washroom and makes her sit in the bathtub.. And sits himself next to her.

The temperature of the bathtub water was hot. In which YN's pain is relieved and she slowly opens her eyes.

As soon as she opened her eyes, Tavish's face was in front of her. YN's eyes were filled with tears on seeing Tavish.
Tavish takes a look at YN's face and starts cleaning her body. YN also closes her eyes.

After a while, Tavish brings YN in his arms to the room and makes her sit on the bed.., Both Tavish and YN were wearing bathrobes.

Tavish comes wearing his pants, he was shirtless now. Then Tavish takes off YN's bathrobe and applies ointment on her body.. YN opened her eyes slightly and was looking at Tavish with eyes full of hatred.

After applying ointment, Tavish makes YN wear a dress... Now YN was looking straight ahead with her eyes wide open..

Tavish sitting in front of YN caressing her cheeks,
Next time don't even think of saying love you to anyone.. YN looks at Tavish with shock.

YN:(shocked) how do you know,??
Tavish would have smiled a little on YN's talk.

Tavish holding YN's face in both hands,
Well, I know this because my eyes are always on you. Listening to Tavish, YN looks at him in confusion, then something strikes in her mind and her eyes widen with shock.

stuttering YN,
Me....means you..you have tapped my phone.
A devilish smile appears on Tavish's face after listening to YN.

YN sees Tavish's smile and understands that what she is thinking is right.. she makes fists of her hands. she was getting very angry. The person sitting in front of her was keeping an eye on her in every way.

But YN doesn't say anything now, she remains silent., Tavish comes wearing his shirt and blazer. and kisses YN on the forehead.

Tavish puts his hand on YN's cheek,
Take care baby, i have work today so i'm leaving!
Tavish leaves the room.

As soon as Tavish leaves, YN angrily hits her hands on the bed.... tears foaming YN's eyes.

YN: You are very bad Tavish Singhania. very bad! no heart in you!
You're a such Heartless person.
you took me away from my family. Threatened my brother's life and got physical with me.
I hate you only hate you. While speaking this, hatred for Tavish was clearly visible in YN's eyes.

It was hard to tell what was going through YN's mind. After a while she takes a deep breath and slowly gets up and goes to the washroom, she was not even able to walk properly. she was in a lot of pain. After a while she comes out of the washroom and lies down on the bed..

👋👋💜🫶🫶