Ch.73

💜💜

Next morning

YN's eyes open.
She raises her head and sees Tavish's face. Tavish's eyes were closed and his hair was messy.
YN gets up a little and kisses on Tavish's forehead. And gets up and sits on bed.

YN takes her phone from the night stand and goes to the balcony and checks the phone.
YN sees that the SP's lot of missed calls.

YN was checking her phone when she felt someone's hold on her waist.

YN smiling : you got up.

Tavish biting YN's ear : Hmm what are you doing here.

YN : Nothing just checking my phone.

Tavish in a cold voice of YN : You are not deceiving me, are you? Wifey.

YN's smile disappears after listening to Tavish.

YN turns to Tavish and looks into his eyes: You doubt me.

Tavish evil smiling : I don't believe completely Wifey, nor will I ever.

YN putting her hand around Tavish's neck: And why won't there be faith.

Tavish making YN sitting on the balcony railing and seeing in her eyes : Wifey faith, trust These words are not for me.

YN listens to Tavish and looks at him carefully.
She held Tavish's shoulders tightly.

Tavish smirked seeing YN's face.
Wifey, is scared that I might make you fall.

After listening to Tavish, YN looks into Tavish's eyes for a few moments.

YN Leaving the shoulders of Tavish: faith, believe, Trust These words are very important for me.

YN smiles slightly.

While listening to YN, Tavish's smile goes away.
He looks at her without any emotion.

Tavish expressionless : you are trusting the wrong person Wifey!

YN looking into Tavish's eyes: I know. The one I am trusting is the villain.
My villain.

After listening to YN, Tavish starts removing his hand from YN's waist.

YN was smiling looking at Tavish's face.

Then Tavish pulls YN down from the railing with one stroke.

YN was still smiling at Tavish.

Tavish Evil smile, pulling YN towards him : villain right Wifey, So the villain does not think even once before killing someone. And you yourself have seen this with your own eyes. So if I'm............

Saying this, Tavish stops.

YN same smiling : Try and see I guarantee one thing. You will die a hundred times before killing me.

YN removes Tavish's hand from her waist and goes to the washroom.

Tavish looked up at the sky blankly with his hands on the railing : This should not have happened. Shouldn't have happened at all.
You are still not aware of what you are to me, wifey. And I will never let that happen.

Then Tavish lowers his head and smiles evilly. : Of course I am a villain in other people's life, but the hero and villain of my life is Tavish Singhania himself.

YN comes out fresh from the washroom.
She was wearing her yesterday's clothes. Because her clothes were not here. YN looks into the bedroom and the balcony. But Tavish was nowhere to be found.
YN picks up her phone and leaves the room.