Over Possesive

💜💜

YN went straight to Kabir and Jimmy and hugged Kabir, Kabir also hugged YN tightly.

Jimmy: Leave her Kabir, her future husband is staring at you.

On listening to Jimmy, Kabir's eyes go to Tavish who was standing with some people and was staring at Kabir and YN.

YN separated from Kabir and asked,
how are you both?

Kabir: I must ask you this question?

YN:(bitterly) I am in front of you, today I am engaged so I'm fine.

Kabir: Why are you doing YN? Don't do this marriage!

Jimmy: Kabir is right Billi, You don't need to do this.

YN staring at Jimmy,
you called me Billi again?

jimmy carelessly, yes because you are a Billi And today you have become a green Billi.

YN:(annoyingly) what are you yeah... Black Dog.

Kabir: Shut up, both of you. are you kids? Don't see the situation where fighting should start.

YN: I don't do anything! This is where the crap starts.

Jimmy: So you close your ears. Neither you will listen nor you will answer.

YN: You better shut your mouth than that.

Kabir:(angrily) If both of you do not keep quiet, then I will not leave you both. Seeing Kabir getting angry, both become silent.

Kabir to YN, you are sure, will you marry Tavish?

YN:(Coldly) Yes!

Kabir: deep sigh.... You know YN, after marriage you will become a part of this world.
this will become your family. Will you be able to fight against your family.?

YN: This is not my family, will not be.
There are many faces behind the faces of the members of the Singhania family, which I recognized at first glance.. Rest of the things we cannot talk here. I will meet you guys after marriage.

Kabir: Ok do what you want to do just take care of yourself.
YN nods in yes.

Jimmy : So off we go.

Kabir and Jimmy leave. YN turns around to see Tavish, who is staring at her with red eyes.. YN gets nervous for a moment. Then she starts going towards her room keeping herself in control, only then she collides with Aryan.

Aryan looks at YN with hatred.

YN: sorry!

Aryan: (angrily) you are blind you can't see?

YN Staring at Aryan, Be in limits. I am your future Bhabhi, and I said sorry.. If you want to talk nonsense then do it. Saying this, YN leaves from there.

Aryan goes staring at YN, Bhabhi My foot!!

YN enters the room. All the guests had gone downstairs. YN stands in front of the mirror in the room and looks at herself and then at her ring.

Just then the door of YN's room opens. YN sees, Tavish was standing at the door and was staring at her.

YN Stuttering: wh..why are.. you..you staring like that..

Tavish comes to YN after closing the door, and tightly grabs her by waist, YN looks into Tavish's eyes. In which there was only anger.

Tavish mercilessly removes YN's earrings.
Due to which YN's painful sigh comes out. YN had already removed the necklace.