Ch. 165

💜💜

In Bride room

YN looking in the mirror : you are ready Isha. And you are looking very beautiful.

Isha smiles after listening to YN.

Isha wore a red colored lehenga with heavy jewellery. And bridal makeup.

Isha smiling : Thanks And you are also looking very beautiful

YN flipping her hair : Hmm main to hu hi, Ye sab chhod aaj to vo adha pagal Jimmy puri tarah se pagal ho jayega.

Isha starts blushing after listening to YN.

Jessika coming inside : Isha are you ready??

Isha looking at Jessika: Hmm has Jimmy reached the mandap?

Jessika coming to Isha and YN : Yes Pandit ji has called him. Will take you also after some time.

After speaking, Jessika looks at YN.

YN finds Jessika looking at her. : What happened Jessika?

Jessika hesitate : YN, Tavish ko Kabir se koi problem hai? I mean aaj tum vo...

YN interrupts : I know what you want to say, Jessika. Yea, Tavish has problems with Kabir. I am his reason.
But don't worry it's not a big deal. Aisi problem to solve ho hi jaati hai.

Jessika smiles after listening to her.

YN thinking something : Well, have you and Kabir told Kiara that Kabir is her father?

Jessika smiling : Yes, I told her. It took some time, But Kia accepted it.

YN happily : That's great.

*******************

Right there in the garden.

Tavish was looking down with his eyes down. A girl was standing in front of him.

Tavish raises his eyebrow : What?

That girl pouting : No what.. my name is Kiara.
Aur aap kaun ho? Aur aap mujhe sorry bolo..

Tavish on his knees : miss Kiara. Takrayi aap mujhse hai. To sorry main kyu bolu?

Kiara : kyunki main aapse takrakar girne wali thi uncle. Now say sorry.

Tavish fixing Kiara's hair : Miss Kiara aap girne wali thi but bach gayi. That's good
But one thing, I never say sorry.

Kiara innocently : But saying sorry is good manners, isn't it?

Tavish looking at Kiara : Of course but Then when it is your fault. And it was not my fault here.
You collided with me.

Kiara with her hands on her head : Ohh to I'm sorry uncle. Aap yaha akele kya kar rahe ho?