ch.9

🫰🫰

Ready for a game,

YN comes from shopping and stays in her room all day,
Tavish comes home at night, and goes straight to the room. YN was sitting on the bed doing something on her phone.

As soon as Tavish enters the room, he takes the phone from YN's hand and grasps YN's hair and makes her stand up and puts his lips on hers., YN was very shocked by Tavish's actions.

Tavish was kissing YN like crazy.
She widens her eyes for a moment and looks at Tavish.. then she also closes her eyes. She was not giving a kiss back to Tavish.

After about 15 minutes, Tavish gets away from YN's lips. Their faces were still very close. Taking a deep breath, YN was looking into Tavish's eyes.

YN seeing In the eyes of Tavish,
Passion, Lust, Desire, Obsession, Possessiveness There was something else that she could not understand.

Tavish leaves YN's hair, she was angrily staring at Tavish.

Tavish devil smiling,
Baby don't look at me like this otherwise I'll lose my control.

She rolls her eyes,
I can see.., how controlling you are..

Tavish caressing YN's cheek,
What should I do, you are so tempting.
Can't stop myself even if I want to

After listening to Tavish, YN gives a glance at Tavish and jerks his hand.

Tavish stares at YN for a few moments with a smirk and goes to the washroom.

YN rubbing her lips,
I hate you and your touch.
YN's eyes welled up while speaking.

Tavish comes after freshenup. So see YN was not in the room. Tavish goes straight to the dining area.
where YN was sitting in her chair. Tavish also sits on his chair. Both silently start eating their food.

Actually it was Tavish's order that YN would always eat food with Tavish.
She is forced to eat with Tavish.

After having food, Tavish takes YN's hand and takes her to the room.
Tavish makes YN lie down and comes on top of her.

Tavish In the ear of YN,
Aahhh ..... Your scent drives me crazy baby.
YN makes fists of her hands after listening to Tavish.

YN looking into tavish's eyes,
" I really hate you"

Tavish evil smiling,
And I will make sure may this hatred never subsides.
Now sleep.
Saying this, Tavish falls asleep with YN in his arms.

Next Day...

Today Tavish was taking YN to London. Tavish went to office early this morning. YN was in her room. Then she gets a call from Riya ji (her mom)..
YN smiles and picks up the phone.

OTP
Riya ji: how busy are you YN. You don't have time to call.

YN: Mummaa, i had more work so was busy.
How are you and how is Bhuvi.

Riya ji: I am fine and Bhuvik is also fine. But misses you a lot.

YN: (teary eyes) I also miss him a lot and you too.

Riya ji: So come na honey, when will you come?

YN was about to say something after listening to Riya ji.
Only then she remembers the matter of phone trapping.

YN: hello mumma i will talk to you later some important work has come. Saying this, YN disconnects the call. Tears start flowing from YN's eyes.

On the other hand, tears were not stopping from YN's eyes. She was feeling very helpless.

YN crying
Because of you I am away from my family. I have to lie to my mom.
i will never forgive you. I really hate you .....

SINGHANIA INDUSTRIES,

Tavish was watching YN cry on his laptop. he had no regrets।

Tavish touching YN's face on laptop, in a cold voice,
I don't care about your tears, but the difference is that you are shedding these tears for someone else.
How can your tears be for someone else when you are mine. Then even if it is your so-called family. Saying this, Tavish turns off the laptop footage.

Tavish was thinking something when there is a knock on the door of his cabin.,

Tavish: cold voice "come in"
Jay enters the cabin as soon as Tavish speaks.

Jay: boss jet ready for tonight. And the security of London's villas has been increased.

Tavish: there should be no mistake Jay. This London trip is very special and important. Jay nods at Tavish's words and leaves the cabin.

Tavish gets up from his chair and stands in front of the glass wall. Tavish lights a cigarette and smokes. Then a dangerous smile comes on his face.

Tavish: going to be a lot of fun,, in this game.

On the other hand, YN was standing in front of the mirror of the washroom. YN looking at herself in the mirror, You have started, I will finish it.
"NOW READY FOR A GAME"
YN smirked. ....

Well There are going to be a lot of explosions in their London trip. A twist in the tale will come in the London trip itself.

So see you in the next chapter.......