3RD GEAR - A TERROR TEACHER HAS ARRIVED!

Sometimes, when destiny hates you, everything will gang up and make everything troublesome. It is like a domino effect plus butterfly effect combined where it screws your whole day.

Right after the pink-haired mage and I crashed on the dumpster truck, we were immediately summoned to the Students Affairs Office for counseling.

We just had to make a scene on this very first day, so we got a pretty long lecture from a faculty, Professor Azure. She has this nameplate on her table so we immediately know who's interrogating us.

Professor Azure is a lady in her thirties, with short blue hair and purple eyes. She is tall and slender which gives a hint that she's giving beauty queen vibes; Maybe she was back when she was in her teenage years. Her white coat, short black office skirt, and long dark stockings make her somewhat attractive.

Don't let her looks fool you though. Her smile is like a crescent moon, full of menace and sarcasm. Her eyes emit that deadly glare that silently whispers "I'll skin you two alive if you don't behave". It gives shivers down my spine.

"So you two are saying that you did not make a mess on the school dump truck on purpose?" Miss Azure asked.

"T-That's right! I did not know how to stop my experimental speed magic, so I decided to crash on the dumpster truck to minimize the damage! It's all my fault! So please just punish me! Jonathan has nothing to do with it!" Fluonessia said while bowing all the time.

I'm glad that she's sorry and she does not want me to be punished but isn't she too apologetic? And too energetic at the same time?

"Is this true?" Miss Azure looked at me with her killing glare but still maintained that menacing smile of hers.

"Y-Yes." I nodded.

Miss Azure crossed her arms and sighed, then she finally gave a relieved tone for us. "Okay then. I will not punish you two for this since this is your first day but be reminded that you two should not do that again. And please control your speed magic better, Fluonessia Asahime."

"W-Will do! Thank you for your kindness, Miss Azure!"

Fluonessia saluted and stood straight like a military footsoldier. Then she bowed at a perfect 90-degree angle and slammed her forehead towards the table.

"Awuwu!" Fluonessia cried.

I'm kind of worrying about this pink-haired idiot and what she always does to herself with that kind of bubbly energy. I think she will kill herself at some point.

"You two are dismissed. Go to your respective classrooms."

"Yes-" Just before Fluonessia was about to bow and kill her remaining brain cell, I dragged her out of the Students Affairs Office. I can't let an idiot die in front of me.

<>

Saint Crusade Academy is a school of mages, so it follows the standard medieval-style architecture. Each building looks like it was built in the middle ages, except that the bricks and walls looked way sturdier and reinforced with cement. People would easily mistake this academy as a fortress castle for kings.

We walked down the corridor and changed buildings through the skywalk while the pink idiot continued to talk like a broken radio that cannot be turned off. And I'm just answering her questions as briefly as possible so that I won't appear rude to her.

"Hey, hey, Mister Jonathan! What's your first class?"

"English."

"Whoa! Mine too! What a coincidence! What time was it?"