10TH GEAR - ONE WEEK OF PESTERING RECRUITMENT

My life turned ridiculously outrageous after that declaration of war by Cruzo Laprazi. The fat panda sophomore became a staple of my next school days. If you thought that my first week in the Saint Crusade Academy was silly, then the next week became more of a comedic hell.

<>

Monday.

The bell rang from the tower of the campus, signaling the end of the long classes. I was busy packing my things until somebody showed up. It was Cruzo Laprazi, the recruiter of the Merry Knights Club!

"Good afternoon fellas!" He beamed with an enthusiastic smile. "So, Jonathan. You had weekends to think about for your application. Have you gotten a change of heart yet?"

"Nope. Not a little. I will not join your club."

"Gah!" Cruzo fell holding his chest as if he just got a heart attack! "I've been rejected three times already! Just how can you be so cold?"

"You talk to me as if I'm a school sweetheart you had a crush on for years!" I cried.

"But still!" Cruzo ignored my remark and pumped his fists. "I will not give up! I know you're testing me!"

"No, I am not," I said.

<>

Tuesday.

It was the end of our Physical Education subject, in which we have swimming as a course. I went to the shower room and decided to have a little sprinkle, but then-

Bump! My face was blocked by a huge fat body with man boobs! That huge fat body was soft as a pillow that cushioned my head for a second! Ew!

"Ah! What the heck!?" I cried as I wiped my face to remove the scent of this gross thing!

"Hello there, Jonathan! So, are you joining the club yet?" Cruzo asked with a wide smile.

"No! Get the hell away from me!" I cried as I stepped back.

Unfortunately, because of my sudden movements, my towel was undone, and I got my manhood exposed to the panda senior!

"Ah! What a nice magic sword! I'm sure if you become the coach of Merry Knights, the girls will adore you!"

"Shut up!"

I tried to shake him off by shoving him to the side. However, I mistakenly unhooked his towel which is the only cover on his body! When it was removed, there are now two naked guys in the shower room!

"I-Is that... a bell pepper?" I muttered. Then I covered my mouth.

Cruzo became red and he started to cry. He gritted and pumped his fists trying to suppress the embarrassment of the situation and shifted the topic to a complete one.

"Join the club!" He hollered.

"I refuse!"

<>

Wednesday.

It was lunchtime, and I am eating alone at the cafeteria. I'm a loner, and I have never eaten beside someone ever before. Some avoid me for being magicless though, so I can't blame them for avoiding me as if I have coronavirus.

Fluonessia is the only one I could consider a friend here at the academy, but she has her Magical Invocation class during the usual lunch break. We never get to have lunch together ever since we entered this school, which is kind of sad. I somehow wanted to have a cute girl eating beside me, but oh well.

I was leisurely eating my BLT sandwich but then somebody slammed a bottle of iced tea right in front of me. It was the panda man, Cruzo, and his beaming white smile!