35TH GEAR - TOWER HEADBUTTS ARE OUTSTANDING!

Everybody was astounded by Flu's sudden appearance from the sea of flames. The Air Trampoline she made in a split second was perfectly timed. She used the repelling effect of the Bloodfire Nitro to store the energy on the magical trampoline and then she used Rocket Jump to multiply the stored force!

"Yaaaah!"

Zoom! Flu launched a short-ranged Phoenix Arrow with an extremely swift strike! Her fingers managed to touch Captain Haruka's back, and a pink magical circle point indicator materialized!

Beep! Point for Fluonessia, now at 2:4!

"Aarrgh!" Captain Haruka cried as she suffered from the repelling effect of the magical barriers colliding!

Flu also suffered from the repelling effect, but she acrobatically regained her balance in midair! She swiped her fingers once again to create an Air Trampoline, stomped on it with both feet and launched for the third time!

"One more!" Flu shouted as she dashed in midair, ready to strike for another point!

"You have to be kidding me!" Captain Haruka cried.

Since Flu's speed keeps on raising exponentially by using consecutive Air Trampolines and Phoenix Arrows, the Bloodfire Captain has no time to evade nor cast a spell. Heck, she does not even have a split second to blink!

Flu's fingers swiped Captain Haruka's back, and there appeared another magical circle point indicator!

Beep! Another point for Fluonessia, now at 3:4!

"One more!" Flu shouted as she created another Air Trampoline to jump for the fourth time!

Most Cool Escape members are horrified upon seeing their own Captain being beaten by a Merry Knights rookie. Even Captain Tezza who is just being the navigator is nervously sweating. She's gritting so hard that her teeth are chattering.

"Don't mind her! Go for the next checkpoint!" Captain Tezza commanded.

"Aaaaargh! Fine!" Captain Haruka irritatingly answered as she decided to move on and go forward. Her shoes were enhanced by Bloodfire Accel once again as she tried to make a step.

However, Flu was already aimed at an attack. She jumped from her Air Trampoline and launched with a literal speed of a 50-caliber bullet!

"Yaaaah!"

Flu has stroke the opponent's back once again, and a magical circle point indicator with pink color manifested!

Beep! Another point for Fluonessia, and now it is tied at 4:4!

"Use the repelling effect to have a temporary speed boost!" Captain Tezza commanded.

"Aaaah, fine!" Captain Haruka irritatingly said once more as she did what she was told.

The force of the repelling effect coming from the collision of the magical barriers gave Captain a little bit of a speed boost to reach the 3rd Checkpoint Tower! Since Flu has been pushing her closer and closer to that checkpoint, the distance was already minuscule!

Captain Haruka touched the 3rd Checkpoint Tower, and it glowed dark red!

Beep! Captain Haruka regains the lead at 4:5!

"One... more!"

Flu's voice came out hoarse as she struggled to maintain the speed force of the next Air Trampoline. How many times has Flu chained Air Trampolines already? I'm no longer counting! At this rate, she's an overexerting effort in just a practice match!