11TH GEAR - THE PRESIDENT OF ICE

There is something strange and scary about the blue-haired woman who invited me to the Merry Knights practice match. As a result, I mindlessly followed her even if I do not want to. Besides, she just said that she is not there to recruit me.

"Just watch our practice match. If you get bored, you can go home whenever you like. We will not put it against you." Ericka Azure said.

We were walking down the hallway when my attention turned to her long wavy blue hair. Somehow, I can see her resemblance with Miss Terror- Comette Azure. They have the same scary gaze, and their body build is almost identical, only that the professor is much taller. I'm pretty sure if this upperclassman of mine cut her hair, she would look like the terror teacher.

"Um, Miss Ericka?" I tried to get her attention.

"Yes?"

"How are you related to Miss Comette Azure?"

"She is my sister. Why?" Ericka slightly tilted her head.

"Nothing," I said. Then I confirmed inside my mind the reason why they almost look the same.

"I know what you're thinking. We might look alike but I'm nothing compared to my sister, who is considered a legendary magus. I still have long ways to go to reach her." Ericka said with a slight smile.

We finally got out of the main academy building and walked through a dusty pathway. It felt like we are venturing into a great desert. After a few minutes of walking and we made it to a somewhat-habitable zone which is a small grassland and some trees around. There, I saw a building that seemed like an abandoned hospital.

"We're here. This is the Merry Knights Clubroom. Or more specifically, the club building."

"It's more like a gang hideout for drug addicts."

"You saying something?" Ericka smiled but there was a hint of flames in her eyes.

"N-Nothing." I zipped my mouth.

Ericka continued walking, and I followed her while examining the surroundings. The three-story building has no doors, and all windows are either cracked or broken. The building itself is large enough for more than a hundred members, and it's ultra-wide too. Too bad it is abandoned as there are cobwebs on the ceiling and even grass growing on the cracked cemented floor.

"Oh! They are here!"

The moment we entered the building, I saw the big fat panda Cruzo. He is now wearing some kind of battlesuit inside his extra large mage robe. When he saw me, he beamed with a smile and gave a thumbs-up!

"So, you are now joining our club, eh!?" Cruzo said.

"Not a chance," I said.

"I just invited him to watch our club activities. Please refrain from annoying him more than you should, Cruzo." Ericka said.

"Yes Ma'am!" Cruzo saluted.

"Ah! Is that you, Jonathan!?" Another familiar voice reverbed the club room. When I looked to the left, I saw the pink-haired idiot with a bright smile on her face. "Hey, hey! Are you going to watch us?"

"Apparently, yes. Don't worry, I'll be leaving you guys after five minutes." I said with a grin.

"Please don't!" Cruzo shrieked.

"Aaaw." Fluonessia cried.

Ericka clapped her hands to grab the attention of all the club members, which are just two.

"Since our guest here is somewhat in a hurry, we should start our first club activity for the school year. And we will start it with an explosive Speed Battle!"