38TH GEAR - CANNONBALL BUTT STRIKE!

"Wind Accel!"

In the nick of time, Flu snatched me from the front of the bamboo door and dragged me back to the hot pool. Once we were at the waist-deep part of the hot spring, she dipped my head unto the water with her two slender arms.

It all happened in just a split second, so I did not even have time to react.

Splash!

Because of Flu's Wind Accel and my unfortunate dunking on the bath, the ruckus we made created a big swash which almost made the whole bath rain. Smoke also intensified because of all of the sudden movements Flu made to save my ass.

Fortunately for me, Ericka was not looking ahead when she opened the bamboo door. She was looking at the humongous name tag "USELESS PREZ" covering her chest.

"Jeez, why do I have to wear this even at the bath?" Ericka groaned.

"It's because you are still on the training grounds, and you will have to continue the punishment." Captain Tezza answered. Then she looked at Flu who seemed to be playing on the water.

Both girls are completely naked by the way. I can still see them even if my head is underwater. 

"Huh? Flu?" Ericka asked. "Wasn't there somebody in front of me right now?"

"A-Ah! I-It's me! I was about to exit but decided to return to the bath! Tahahaha!" Flu scratched her head.

"So you are all alone here?" Captain Tezza asked.

"Y-Yes, ma'am!" Flu saluted.

"It should be lonely for you to bathe in yourself here. I'll join you." Ericka said as she flipped her long blue wavy hair. Her long white legs slowly dipped in the hot water and then she submerged half of her body.

Captain Tezza followed Ericka's lead as she also dipped her brown legs in the water. Both Ericka and Tezza moaned as they submerged up to their chest. "Aaaaaah~"

"Wawawawawa!" Flu muttered to herself as she panicked.

They are closing into our position, so Flu gently dragged my wrist underwater as she led me a few steps away from the two. I've been holding my breath the entire time, and I can't see any hiding spot since we're in the middle of the pool!

"Aaaah! This is so relaxing after four days of exhausting training." Captain Tezza said.

"You said it," Ericka answered with relief.

Good thing the two just stuck themselves at the edge of the pool. But bad news; I am going out of air! I have to breathe!

"Glug glug glug!" I held my aching chest. I won't be able to hold out even five seconds! I have to raise my head!

"N-No! Not yet! You'll be caught at this rate!" Flu cried in a form of a whisper.

"Huh?" Ericka's attention was caught by our suppressed noise. "Did you say something, Flu?"

"A-Ah! Nothing! I'm just talking to myself! Tahahaha!" Flu faked her words and smile once again.

"You really are a weird fellow." Captain Tezza chuckled.

It's now or never, or I will die! My brain is out of oxygen, and I have to go back to the surface to breathe! Just my head will do!

I went behind Flu and raised my head! Then I tried to regain all the air I have lost by panting heavily!

"Gah... hah... hah..."

Flu raised her body so that my head will still be covered from the view of the two Speedmages. I am happy that Flu is covering me up, but we are so close that her soft buttocks are touching my shoulder! My other head will raise at this rate!