40TH GEAR - THIS IS WHAT WE CALL A TSUNDERE TREAT

In regards to Flu's training, nothing has changed. I think the terrorizing technique I learned from Professor Azure and my father's Speedmage Tactics book will just make that pink idiot overwork herself. She barely even had time to sleep, so I have to focus on what is necessary only.

"Flu, about your training, I suggest that we stick to speed spells that are wind and fire based, just like Air Trampoline and Phoenix Arrow. In fact, we should ignore all other spells and focus on the magic that can combo with Air Trampoline instead." I said.

"Coach, yes, coach!" Flu energetically saluted with a smile.

"You do realize that I want you to become a one-trick pony, isn't it?" I asked.

"Coach, yes, coach!" Flu saluted again with the same smile. Then she slightly tilted her head and raised her hand. "What's a one-trick pony?"

I slapped my face. "One-trick-pony means that you only specialize in one thing. It is the opposite of jack-of-all-trades which are master of none but knows everything."

"Oh okay! So since it's my coach's suggestion, then I will go with it!" Flu smiled and than pumped her fists with flaming determination. "Besides, a person who practiced 1,000 spells once is way less scary than a person who practiced one spell 1,000 times!"

That was a good analogy by an idiot like Flu, so I was surprised. But I'm pretty sure she got that quote from watching anime, so it lowers Flu's intelligence credibility a little bit.

"Anyway, you can start by standing next to a Checkpoint Tower there and chain as many Air Trampolines as you can."

"Roger that, coach!"

Flu saluted, then she immediately went to the position I pointed to and then started casting spells.

"Air Trampoline! Air Trampoline! Air Trampoline!"

The Checkpoint Tower became surrounded by pink magical circles. She jumped from one Air Trampoline to another, then touch the checkpoint, bounce again towards another Air Trampoline, and repeat the process over and over again. However, after the fifth Chain Trampoline, it became harder to control so she crashed on the floor!

"Kyah!" 

Flu cried as she rubbed her aching forehead while she still sat on the ground. 

"Tahahaha. What a failure."

I approached Flu and checked on her. I immediately blushed when I saw some pink and white stripes, so I turned away and scratched my cheek, and pretend that I saw nothing. 

"Flu, are you okay?"

"I-I'm fine. I will still go for another round and chain more Air Trampolines than before!" Flu stood up and pumped her fists excitedly.

I spread out my hand, gesturing to her to stop. "We should call it a day for now."

"Huh? Why?" Flu tilted her head.

"If you're going to practice with your school uniform, consider not jumping all around. I can see your panty." I muttered.

"Eh!?" Flu immediately tucked her skirt between her legs. Her face became flustered strawberry-red, and she pouted.

"L-Look, I'm sorry, okay!?" I cried. "I didn't mean to have you train like that!"

"G-Got it." Flu is still pouting.

I guess it's just natural for her to feel mad at me since I've been acting like a pervert at least from her perspective. I'm just thankful that Flu is always helping me to get off the hook easily, even though she was the unfortunate victim of all these accidents. There was this accidental boob touch and the hot springs incident during the training camp. I wouldn't be surprised if she started hitting my face for all those things, but she didn't. That is how angelic Fluonessia is.