85TH GEAR - MIRROR TERROR ON THE WALLS

Chain Trampoline: Triforce Mirage is a unique S-Tier speed spell that only a handful of Speed mages can do. To start, a Speedmage must be able to use the complex Chain Trampoline. The Triforce Mirage, or the afterimages are created by rapidly jumping from one trampoline to another.

As for this moment, Flu was able to create three speed mirages of herself. It is a perfect spell to counter the Orbital Strike as the powerful repelling effect of such a spell is enough to jump-start the speed needed to do the Triforce Mirage!

"Yaaaaah!" , "Yaaaaah!" , "Yaaaaaah!"

Three Flu speed clones struck Professor Azure's back, creating three layers of pink magical circle point indicators!

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Three points for Fluonessia, at 6:4!

"Guh!" Professor Azure was pushed back due to the triple repelling effect of the magical barrier! 

However, Miss Terror's menacing smile is still there! She seems to be enjoying this Speed Battle!

My father looked at his pocket watch. There are still four minutes left in this match, and I can see a hint of relief on his face. Then he pressed his mic and talked to his old Speedmage.

"Comette, can you still do your ultimate spell?" My father asked with a smile.

"Who do you think you're talking to, Old Coach? I may be a little bit rusty, but I know that spell like the back of my hand."

"Then do it. There is no reason to hold back." My father said,

"Heh! Roger that, Old Coach."

Professor Azure just let the repelling effect's force push her to the center of the triangle. I know they may be planning something, so I have to give a heads-up to my Speedmage!

"Flu! Stop chasing Professor Azure and get the next Checkpoint Tower! Be alert to both my advice and the enemy's actions!"

"Roger!" Flu saluted and then immediately turned towards the 2nd Checkpoint Tower with her superspeed! Pink glittery contrails followed her and made a V-shape because of her sudden shift in direction!

My gaze shifted back to the opponent Speedmage. With the help of my Mystic Glasses, I saw how Professor Azure gathered mana while she was standing still. This amount of condensed magical energy only means one thing: she is going to cast an Alternate Reality Magic!

"The world shall be frozen in place, and it shall be my domain: Mirror Valley!"

Reality shattered as the whole triangle was filled with rough ice. Clear crystal stalagmites, about two meters in height each, started to emerge from random parts of the Triangle! There were so many of them that it started to block Flu's path!

"Hang in there, I need to score a point first!" Flu cried to herself as she dashed left and right to evade the obstacle of crystal stalagmites. 

Just when she was twenty meters away from the 2nd Checkpoint Tower, a huge crystal stalagmite blocked her way!

"Ah!" Flu cried as she was put to a sudden stop. Her reflection became visible in front of the crystal-clear icicle.

"Don't worry, Flu! I can still see the 2nd Checkpoint Tower from here." I said.

It was a good thing that I have a bird's eye view as we navigators are often situated in high places where we can see all sides of the Triangle. Getting lost in the forest of icicles is one of the last things Flu needs in this match.