77TH GEAR - ASKING FOR A TRACKSUIT DATE

Sky blue contrails and sparkling pink streaks clashed against one another, making twists and turns, spiraling into a DNA model. Both Speedmage clashed with their strength and speed, bumping against each other without a care in the world. Sparks fly every time their magical barriers collide, and then they would run again at extreme speed before trying to run in circles against each other.

Flu spread out her right hand and swiped it with fire magic! "Phoenix Talon!"

Ericka also reached out with her hand coated with ice mana! "Walrus Punch!"

Boom!

The clashing of both magic made a powerful smoke! Phoenix Talon melted Walrus Punch, and the Walrus Punch extinguished the Phoenix Talon!

"W-Where is she?"

Flu looked around in a hurry as she traversed through the thick smoke. Suddenly, Ericka appeared from her right rear and skated forward!

"You're mine!"

Beep! A magical circle point indicator manifested in sky-blue color!

Point for Ericka, at 2:3!

Flu launched away because of the repelling force, but she used that energy to amplify her comeback speed! She swiped her hand in the air and created a Stardust Trampoline, and then jumped on it with both feet!

"Yaaaaah!" Flu boosted forward as she reached out for Ericka's back!

Beep! A pink magical circle point indicator appeared!

Point for Flu, at 3:3!

As both Speedmages were thrown away from each other, Flu was preparing another Stardust Trampoline!

"One more!" Flu cried.

All of a sudden, Ericka spread out her hands and then exhaled snow dust.

"Time Freeze"

As soon as the time was frozen in place, Ericka boosted forward and approached the time-locked Flu! She struck the pink-haired Speedmage multiple times that the magical circle point indicators stacked on Flu's back!

As soon as time regained its flow, three sky-blue magical circles beeped!

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Three points for Ericka, now at 3:6!

"Kyaaah!"

Flu has launched away once again because of the repelling effect, but she has a counter for Ericka's continued assault! She spread out her hands and swiped as many Air Trampolines as she can manifest with her mana!

"Here I go!"

Flu roared as she jumped on the left trampoline, then to the right, then to the left, then to the right! She zigzagged through the trampolines, multiplying her speed of jump tremendously! This is the same spell she used back in the tournament, and now we have a name for it: Chain Trampoline Ricochet!

"Yaaaaaaah!

Ericka's eyes could not follow Flu's zigzagging speed! Flu managed to zoom toward Ericka's back and then struck a point!

Beep!

Point for Fluonessia, at 4:6!

"One more!" Flu cried as she created a Stardust Trampoline and then jumped once again, aiming for Ericka's back! As soon as she touched it, another pink magical circle was created!

Beep!

Point for Fluonessia, at 5:6!

"C-Crap!" Ericka cried as she was pushed backward!