83RD GEAR - SLEEPYHEADS CAUSE SPEED BATTLES

There are less than three weeks left before the promised match between Fluonessia and Vincent. We dedicated most of our time to practicing and mastering the Stardust Accel and its other spell variants. Flu and I even had our nightly training until past midnight, and we often do some lovey-dovey couple stuff after that so it is almost empirical that our early morning English classes would be like this:

"Now class, when you look at the next page of the chapter... Hold on for a sec."

Professor Azure noticed somebody dozing off in the middle of the class. I saw her lock unto Fluonessia who is dumbly sleeping in her textbook, her drool falling from her lips like silent waterfalls.

"Flu! Flu!" I panicked as I tried to gently kick her chair in my front. But she is still asleep!

"Mmmm..." Flu ignored all my efforts of waking her up as she just adjusted her sleeping position on the desk. "Zzzzzzz..."

"Miss Asahime! Miss Asahime at the back! Miss Asahime!"

Professor Azure got pissed off as to how laid back Flu is in class, so she immediately threw the chalk straight at Flu's forehead!

Whack!

"Owie!" Flu immediately screamed as she held her aching forehead.

"There you go, you dipshit! No sleeping in my class! It's in the syllabus!" Professor Azure scolded.

"I-I'm sorry!" Flu bowed apologetically.

"Good." Professor Azure said. Then she started to read once more from our textbook. "So you see in this metaphor written by our lord and savior Cthulhu that the dangling participle..."

Meanwhile, Flu is starting to doze off. Her head slowly bobs up and down until her left cheek hit the desk once again. And for the second time, Miss Terror noticed Flu lazing about!

"Miss Asahime! Miss Asahime, stand up!"

"Y-Yes!" Flu immediately woke up, panicked, and stood stiff.

"Am I boring you?" Miss Terror showed her fangs with her menacing smile. "I'm boring you, huh!?"

"N-No ma'am!" Flu answered like a military cadet. "Y-Your teaching is awesome, ma'am!"

"This is not sleeping time! This is English time! You don't come to my class-"

"Zzzzzzz." Flu snored while still standing.

"Oh my goodness, you fell asleep when I'm scolding you, huh?"

Miss Terror finally inverted her menacing smile, and now it is a frown of anger! This is the first time I saw her showing a legitimate facial expression of madness!

"WAKE YOUR ASS UP!"

"Eeeeeek!" Flu cried in fear. "I-I'm awake! I'm awake, ma'am!"

"What did I say?"

"Y-You said it's Speed Battle time?" Flu nervously asked while being confused. Her brain must still be half-dead.

"It is nine in the morning, which is the time for your academics! Why are you talking about Speed Battles!?"

"A-Ah! I-I'm sorry!" Flu scratched her head. Sweat is now starting to crawl from her face like an ice-cold glass of smoothie getting melted in the middle of the summer sun.

Miss Terror slightly changed her expression from a frown to a menacing smile. She is still showing her fangs though, and I can read from her crimson-purple eyes that it's about to shoot lasers and blast Flu's head.