78TH GEAR - LET'S GO TO THE EDGE OF YOUR DREAMS

I've thought about it long and hard last night and even this morning. I used my deduction skills to figure out what Flu is going to do with me with a tracksuit- She will have me run laps around a Triangle, the same way I did to her in every day of practice.

Sure, I am a demonic coach and made their lives a lot agonizing, but I never would have thought that Flu would be punishing me. It would be understandable if it was Useless Prez who gets to torture me with practice, but I never thought that Flu would be that of a vengeance person.

Actually, I'm a bit impartial about my hypothesis. Flu may or may not punish me as she is not that kind of person. I'll just see it for myself.

After lunch.

The weather is nice, and the clouds are occasionally blocking the sun. Autumn has started, and the ocean breeze has started to get cooler. There are only little to no people at the beach at this point.

I am all set with my tracksuit, and some spare clothes on my backpack. I looked at my pocket watch as I walked around the beachfront, but then I was surprised when a soft voice called out to me.

"Good afternoon, Coach!" Flu said.

"Uwaaaah!" I cried as I accidentally threw away my pocket watch and fell on the soft sand with my butt!

"Waaaaaaah!" Flu shrieked when she was surprised by my scream!

Flu managed to juggle my pocket watch two to three times before finally catching it. Then she bent over and offered it right in front of me.

"H-Here! I-I'm sorry if I startled you again! Tahahaha!" Flu gave a dumb laugh.

I just noticed that Flu was already on her Speedmage Suit. She still looks alluring as ever even if I have been seeing her in that clothing almost every day. The white, pink, and black colors still give her a cute and badass aura.

"I-It's fine," I said as I recovered my pocket watch from her palms. I stood up and wiped the grains of sand stuck on my back. "So, what's our agenda for today?"

"Let's go to the Eastern Islands! I want to show you something!" Flu energetically pumped her fists and pressed her face forward. Her blue puppy eyes sparkled as they looked through my eyes.

"C-Can you tell me first what are we going to do today? You're making me nervous."

"You'll see once we get there!" Flu said.

"No, tell me first."

"Hnnngh!" Flu pouted with blushing cheeks. "We're going to have a Speed Battle."

Speed Battle? In the Eastern Islands? I thought that place is too rural to have that kind of sport? I mean, Fluonessia had zero knowledge about it back when she was stuck on that island. I don't even think magical soft drink retailers have ever reached that place! Is her hometown finally getting civilized?

"Come, take my hand!" Flu energetically offered her palms. "Let's run to the edge of the world!"

"R-Right." I smiled wryly as I took her hand. I'm getting more confused about what is going on, but I decided to submit and go with the flow.

"Stardust Accel!"

<>

We dashed through the ocean at almost lightspeed until we reached the Eastern Islands. However, unlike the other times we went here, she did not stop at the coast. She continued running in the opposite direction from the town square.

With the power of Stardust Accel, we trekked through a steep mountain forest until we finally reached the top of a wide flat plateau filled with soft green grass and wilted flowers. Since it's autumn, the pinkish-white flower petals have filled almost fifty percent of the plateau.