63RD GEAR - THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME BY MY SIDE!

"W-Wooow. You have lots of anime merchandise!" I said in amazement.

"Tahahaha!" Flu embarrassingly laughed as she scratched the back of her head. "My father would often give me an anime present whenever he comes back from overseas. And sometimes, I would spend my saved money on cute plushies back in high school."

There was a short tea table on the floor which can accommodate people if they are sitting on their knees. So I sat on the ground Indian style and put the two glasses of iced sencha tea on the table for us to enjoy.

"A-Anyway!"

Flu immediately shouted out loud which made me astounded. She vigorously bowed down over and over like a slug who just crawled on grans of salt.

"I'm so sorry that I did not inform you that I will skip classes today! I was kind of under the weather when I woke up in the morning, and I was so dizzy that I decided not to go to school! I'm sorry if I did not appear in the practice! I'm sorry if I worried you!"

"Okay, okay, chill." I faked a laugh. "Why won't you calm down and sit first?"

Flu had these wide round eyes before she slowly sat down in a stiff posture. She's even sweating non-stop. What is her deal?

"A-Are you not angry, Coach?" Flu asked.

"Of course not. Why would I?" I said. I turned to the side before saying something that would definitely make me blush. "I-I'm just worried about how you're doing, that's all."

Flu immediately gave a bright smile with a blushing face.

"I'm fine now, Coach! I will definitely go to class tomorrow and attend our practice!"

"Don't overwork yourself, okay?"

"Roger!" Flu energetically saluted.

My eyes wandered around Flu's room, and there was finally something that piqued my interest. They are displayed on the wall are various sword replicas from different animes. I kind of recognize most of it, and it shows how much of an otaku I am too.

"Wait, are those demon-slaying swords?" I pointed at the Eastern-style katana replicas.

"A-Ah, yes! My father bought this for me five years ago!" Flu happily said as she stood up and removed one from the display rack and then handed it to me.

These swords are definitely for cosplayers as they are lightweight, hollow, and made of cheap plastic.

"Demon-slaying swords are great, but my favorite sword is... this!" Flu proudly presented another sword replica from a well-known anime back when I was a kid. It was a Western-style longsword with a winged hilt.

"Is that the sword of Flame Wing Man!?" I asked.

Flu jollily nodded and pumped her fists. "Yes, yes! So you watch that anime back then too!?"

"Of course! That was my favorite anime back when I was five years old! I would often switch our Magic TV every five in the afternoon and never miss an episode!" I excitedly said.

"Woaaaah! Same, same!" Flu hopped jollily. "I always cheer in front of my Magic TV whenever Flame Wing Man reveals this winged fire sword!"

I immediately stood up and went into full chuunibyou mode in front of the pink-haired idiot. I made a stance with my demon-slaying sword like a samurai, giving out a cringe line from a cringe-old anime. 

"You cannot defeat me, Flame Wing Man! I can do time-space warp with the demon-slaying sword!"

Flu also made a centered sword stance using her winged fire sword as she went with the flow and said a cringe line.